Eclipse x sun

~SOMEONES TICKLISH~
________________________
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                                                                                          By the way lunar does not exist
                                                                                      ______________________

It was now nap time in the daycare which meant sun had a chance to test a theory of his he's had for a long while. It was that eclipse was ticklish. Why does he think this you may ask, well he has 3 pieces of evidence. 1- every time sun hugs eclipse and scratches his back he giggles and sometimes squirms. 2- Sometimes when the kids in the daycare jump up and hug him he chuckles (probably not the best piece of evidence but still). And last but not least 3- sometimes when sun kisses his cheeks to annoy him he chuckles and giggles.
Sun had been waiting all day to do this. Once Sunny found eclipse he was wearing moons spare glasses and reading a 'scientific nerdy book' as sun called it. "Hey carrot cake~" sun said while sitting down next to eclipse. "Hey Sunny," eclipse replied as he softly smiled at him. Sunny blushed a bit at his carrot cakes response to him. Normally he would just say hey and not change his expression or even look at him so this warmed Sunny's heart. He then wrapped his hands around eclipses waist and held eclipses 2 spare arms he had behind his back and tied them up. Luckily when eclipse is actually focused he doesn't notice anything that happens to him. Sun then proceeded to scratch eclipses sides gently. Sun then heard a small giggle come from his big carrot cake. "Sunny what are you doing I'm trying to read? I promise I'll give you my attention afterwards ok?" Eclipse said to sun still having a soft smile. Hearing this Sunny blushed quite a bit but still carried on but he tickled quicker this time. He rather quickly noticed eclipse his carrot cake was resisting the urge to burst out with laughter. Then Sunny had the perfect idea. He put one of his hands under eclipses chin and started scratching there. Eclipse was caught off guard by this and started to burst out with glitched giggles and laughter. Sunny covered his mouth so he wouldn't wake the kids. After a while of tickling he stopped and gave one final tickle attack. He held his carrot cake under and started to kiss his face all over causing eclipse to giggle uncontrollably. *seems I found his most ticklish part then* sun thought and soon stopped his attack. "It's pick up time! I'll be back my ticklish little carrot cake~" sun said as he walked out and jumped off of the balcony. Eclipse became a blushing mess after this. He was embarrassed at the fact that he was humiliated by a person who was much shorter than he was.

                                                                       WITH SUNNY AND MOONY

As soon as moon reached sun he knew he was proud of himself for something he did. "Hey sun! What's got you so excited?" Moon asked, he was very curious. "I found out that our carrot cake is very ticklish~" Sunny replied.
Hearing this moon soon had a mischievous smile on his face. "When all the kids are gone shall we go back and have some fun with him?" Moon asked. (Not in that way). Sun nodded. When all the kids left both sun and moon went up to where eclipse was. They saw that he had tidied up and was now trying to get his hands free but couldn't. Why does sun have to be so good at tying knots! eclipse thought to himself. He suddenly felt someone's arms rap around him. He immediately knew who it was and panicked. It was moon. Eclipse knew for a fact that sunny told moon everything he found out unless it was serious and he promised not to. He managed to hold in his blush. "Hey 'little' carrot cake~ I heard your very ticklish right about here~" moon said as he kissed eclipses cheeks over and over causing his carrot cake to fail at holding his laughter in as he was already laughing and giggling so much that he was glitching in his laughter. Sun then grabs eclipses waist and tickles him. Eclipse couldn't help but laugh and squirm as his response. After around 5 minutes of tickling they finally stopped and picked eclipse to snuggle him. They all sat down in the orange sofa and snuggled up all together. In the morning eclipse woke up and noticed how awkward of a position he was in. He was gonna try to get up but feared he would be belittled because one of moons hands were on eclipse neck and both of Sunny's arms were wrapped around his waist. Moon then woke up and gently stroked his carrot cakes head  
causing eclipses programmed instincts to activate and he purred. Moon loved it when his little carrot was like this and after a while they sat up and started talking about things. As soon as moon brought up the science book eclipse was reading a real long conversation started. Moons heart warmed as his little carrot spoke about his interests in the book. It honestly to him was adorable. After a few hours sunny woke up. He stood up and petted his carrot cake. Moon seemed to only just realise that him and sun were now bigger than eclipse but decided not to mention it so sun didn't show off. Sun also found eclipse being happy adorable and cute. Moon soon enough got a call from Monty proudly reminding him he promised to play gator golf with him. "Alright I'll be back soon sunshine and carrot cake! I promised Monty I'd play gator golf with him today," moon said and immediately noticed that eclipse had noticed he was taller when he stood up. "Bye moonlight!" Sunny said. Eclipse just walked up to him and snuggled his chest which moon found adorable. When moon left sunny reminded eclipse about him saying that when he finished his book he would give him all of his attention. Eclipse sighed and gave sun a whole bunch of attention and affection. The pizza plex was closed so there were no Interruptions on the attention.