Popstar eclipse x moon

~Your so clingy today carrot cake~
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
________________________

"Sunny I'm off to work ok? Be back later!" Moon yelled. His brother was in his own room so he left a note saying where he was going just in case. When moon left the house he was walking to walk when he had an idea to get his boss a cheese cake and a coffee. He quickly bought the stuff and went off to work again. When he got there he walked into his bosses room. *Tired as always I see* he thought. He sat down and blew his bosses hair to catch his attention. He then looked at his boss. "Hey boss I got you some cheesecake and carrot cake with some coffee for you!" Moon said. His boss simply just stuck his tongue out but moon could tell he wanted the gifts. He then thought of the perfect to get revenge on him with. "Being stubborn are we cheesecake~" moon said knowing how much his boss was resisting. "Aww~ what's wrong carrot cake? Hungry?~" moon said. Moon then felt like he was making him uncomfortable so he left saying "Eat it when your ready darling~" moon said leaving the room. But got dragged back in by his boss. Moon knew something was up with his boss now. "Hey boss you ok?" Moon asked concerned. "I-I'm fine just stay!" His boss said. "And call me by my real name moon.." his boss said. By this time moon was concerned. "Alright eclipse, wanna snuggle?" He asked. Eclipse nodded his head and laid on moon nuzzling into his chest. Moon blushed at this but stayed still. Then eclipse used his 2 spare arms to grab moons and rap them around himself. When this happened moon could feel his cheesecake heating up. He was super tempted to tease him but his instincts told him to snuggle his friend. After a while of sitting there moon soon came to the realization that he was going to be stuck in his cheesecakes snuggle. Moon noticed eclipse was asleep so he decided to take him to his house. When he got home he opened the door and saw sun lying down on the couch watching tv. Moon walked to him and to his brother about his situation. He nearly freaked out but kept calm and helped you set eclipse on the couch and made sure that he was comfortable. Sun then grabbed moons back of his shirt and dragged him to the kitchen and closed the door. "What the hell moon!?" Sun whispered loudly. "What!? He passed out or fell asleep! What was I supposed to do!? Give myself an untrustworthy reputation towards my boss!?" Moon replied whispering loudly. Sun then started to chuckle. "What?" Moon said in response. "What I meant was why didn't you just snuggle with him at work? And also just go back to him I'm done with the conversation and also are you thinking what I am thinking?" Sun said. Moon nodded as both of them went back and sat on the couch. Sun placed eclipses legs on his lap and moon placed his head on his lap. 2 hours later eclipses wakes up and sees what's going on before he could say anything moon leaned down and kissed his cheek. This causes him to form an orange hue on his face.