11

My phone rings so I pick it up.

"Hello? " I ask.

"Hey it's Aubrey. I got your number off of Lily. The Bella bus broke down. Bumper literally caused Amy to forget to put in gas. Do you mind if we get a ride with you guys? " she asks. I can tell she's very annoyed.

"Yea of course. I'll ask Donald"

Which to some people may seem easy. The fact I'm with him should make it easy. But it isn't.

"Donald-"

"No I'm not turning around" he says ticked.

I glance at the GPS.

"Oh please. The Bellas need a ride because of Bumper" I say as he glances at me through the rear view mirror.

"Maybe Bumper needs to grow up. Fine. But only because they are the competition. Although you guys suck" Donald says.

"Beca had asked numerous times to ask for song change. And it isn't happening. Not my fault. Aubrey needs to grow up as well"

I glance down to make sure I muted my phone. Thankfully I did.

I unmute.

"He's turning around" I say as she mumbles out a thank you.

She hangs up as I sit back down near Brian.

"Maybe we should separate it. So Trebles get over to that side" Bumper says as they do.

Stacie and I go to the other side. We finally get the Bellas and they sit down, Amy sitting next to Bumper.

"Alright. Let's do a warm up! " Bumper says suddenly.

Oh no.

"Alright Trebles! Repeat after me! You can suck my balls! " he says as he sings the last sentence.

I cringe a little as the Trebles repeat him.

"You can lick my ass! " Amy suddenly sings as all of the Bellas just look at her.

Aubrey is in a state of shock at the moment.

The Trebles sing again. Steven looking rather proud and serious!?

"You can suck my balls! "

Amy sings again.

"You can lick my ass! "

And this time we repeat her.

"You can lick my ass! "

"You can suck my balls! "

"You can lick my ass! "

And then Amy says to Bumper, "you are gonna go down like a two dollar prostitute".

"Well luckily I have four dollars. So I can get her twice. You know I signed breasts before"

"And I um... Signed a ball sack? " Amy says as I literally try not to be grossed out.

I turn to see Lily trying to flirt with Donald.

"I set fires to feel joy" she says quietly. Oh the betrayal.

"That's adorable" he says flatly as I pull her over.

"What are you doing to my man? " I whisper so Aubrey can't hear.

"Sorry... I just. He was. I don't know... " she says trying to apologize.

"Lily I'm not mad. Just please stop. That's all I'm asking" I say as she nods.

"Yea. Sorry Y/n. I was just caught up in the moment"

"Nine miles guys" Donald says as I make Lily switch seats with me.

"Donald I'm bored" I say annoyed as he sighs.

"I can't do anything about that right now. I'm driving a bus honey. Go talk to Lily. Or your sister" he says as I roll my eyes and lean back in my seat.

We finally get to the first round of finals as I slowly get up.

Steven is bouncing all over the place as we are trying to exit the bus.

"Ouch Steven! You just pushed me into the drivers seat! " I say as his eyes widen.

"I'm sorry! " he says as it looks like he's about to cry.

This is gonna be a long night.