13

Donald's pov:

We were suppose to go to finals together. I was suppose to compete against her. It's been a few weeks and she hasn't been anywhere on campus. Now it's the night of finals. We are waiting for the results. But where is Y/n? How do the cops not know where she went after she got off the bus? Second round of finals... And she's gone. First round, she manages to disappear at the end.

Graduation rolls around as I pack my things.

Lily knocks on my door. I hesitate to open it, but I know it's her. I just wish it was Y/n instead. I just... Want her back.

"Hey Lily" I say as I open the door.

She still talks quietly but at least I can hear her more than I did before. Lily is a true friend of Y/n. After she went missing I went into a bad state of depression. Lily was quick to reassure me that she would be found.

But Stacie thinks she left with a purpose.

Brian thinks it was something with... An ex.

After graduation, summer passes slowly.

Soon the Bellas performed for the president. And it was so bad that the only way the group could continue, was to do Worlds. Which is a singing competition with competitors from every country.

Lily asked Steven, Brian, and I to go to some sort of car show with the rest of the Bellas.

As we wait for the performance to start, I notice Chloe was rocking back and forth on her feet. Beca just stood beside her looking dull as hell. She's been pissed and upset at herself for being mad at Y/n. For yelling at her the night she went missing.

The German a Capella group that was doing the show, starts singing.

And that's when we see her. Y/n. She was with them. Singing....

I don't know how to feel. I wanna cry until I throw up.

What was she doing here? Did she ditch us to do this? Did she even graduate? Where was she?

Why did she stop texting me... Why did she go missing just to show up with enemies?

When the performance is over a male with glasses and fluffy brown hair grabs her by the arm and somewhat drags her as the group walks pass us.

"Y/n!? " Brian says as she glances up as us. The male pulls her closer to him as she gives us a look.

A look that said "help me".

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Your Pov:

Once we are away from my old friends and lover, Pierce let's go of my arm.

"You fuckin brat. You should have ignored them!" He says as Pieter looks over at us.

"Hey. Why are you yelling at her? " he asks as Pierce glares at the leader of the group.

"She's my girlfriend. I can do what I want" he snaps.

No. No he isn't. I used to date him. Before Barden... He kidnapped me. I was walking to my dorm after a long mental breakdown on a sidewalk and he snatched me up as if I was nothing to him.

Oh god... What do my friends... Family... And lover think? I mean... I think Donald is still with me. I'm not sure. I hate this! But when I leave I swear I wake up in Pierce's arms again. It's a never ending loop. And I hate it. I hate all of it.

The reason why Pierce and I broke up is because I was a candle, and he was the flame.

He fueled my emotions, broke my protective barrier, and burned my heat until it was so broken and shattered that I felt dead. Like the wax was almost gone... And his flame grew brighter and brighter. Once I dumped him the flame went out, and it took a while for the wax to protect me again.

Now I feel burnt out.

I feel dead again...