Extended bonus chapter

Everything went back to normal quickly after our night of passion that was so enjoyable yet again I felt like I had to up to the entity myself although I felt like I needed a major glow up to forget about it ever happened in the first place to bec...

Everything went back to normal quickly after our night of passion that was so enjoyable yet again I felt like I had to up to the entity myself although I felt like I needed a major glow up to forget about it ever happened in the first place to become a single city girl who thrives off their attention because I was giving the impression that I wasn't just any girl who was Layton Greer football captain little sister but I'm freaking Penelope Greer that every guy wants to dates.

Unfortunately, the old Penelope was already gone by yesterday, however, the new me was ten times better than the old ones who love reading. I was kept underneath the surface until Lana and I decided to get a makeover to get a fresh start. At this moment I was more determined than ever before to wear a statement outfit, not for him but me of course, I wasn't going to change myself for a boy because I felt that I need to get out of my head a little to have fun with my friends because I was so determined to show that I was than a material girl who can be so down to earth and look so amazing doing so.

"Girls, I promise to spend more time with you all" I made a promise and pulled my friends into a hug.

Sisterhood energy vowing that nothing comes between us at this moment here and now, we will forever have each other whenever one of us is in need we would come in gun blazing or not, but no one was more important to me than my family including my friends who have stuck by me in the hardest part of my life. I would hated to be that type of girl who leaves their friends just because of a prick, arrogant, door-knob, infuriated boy that happened to be my brother's best friend trying to make me jealous even though he was unlucky at his attempt to, in the end, I watched the next boy who entered the corridor and then pulled Elvin into a kiss before walking off with my friends.

All of my friends promise to never break the sister pack too. I felt my phone vibrate through my pocket in the expensive handbag that I got from my grandmother on my fifteen years old birthday that taught me how to outshine the other girls, do a model walk on the catwalks, not to fall for boys lies, swayed my hips when I was dancing along to a song as my aunt Lorelai who was badass back in her day furthermore, All of the women in my whole family tree knows how to get what they want in life.

There was no problem with that though. I  don't want what I want anymore? but I was fabulously killing this look from head to toe.

"Are you going to keep ignoring the fact that you two are meant for each other?" asked Tilly.

Lana and I share a look at each other before I laughed at the last word that Matilda said to me even though I was in my villain era not caring if he was two or more after the day we slept together because I decided that I wasn't going to be the same gorgeous girl who waiting for a boy to notice to become more than just a boink to him.

Rule number one;  do not break rule number two which was no matter how tempting it was to reply to his text messages, always leave him wanting more as I figured that rule because of boys like him two years ago in year twelve when I went to the sixth form school. Now I'm using it against him to make sure that I was untouchable and untenable to him especially when boys like what they can no longer have since I was getting tired generally speaking of some of the boys who can not keep a promise to save their lives.

"Ha, no chance but you should definitely use this method on your dance crush Evans Scotts," I suggest to Tilly even though I already know that Garrett totally has the hots for her.

We are in a class all day long and my phone kept vibrating to the numerous amount of missed calls I was getting from him turning my phone on silent while working on a piece of literature giving my thoughts on how the author said one thing but it does seem to have more than one concept of what the writer meant afterwards I attended my acting rehearsals for a modern-day twist on Romeo and Juliet with the opposite Dean Ryan that got rope into this last minute by the head facility in this uni for not having enough credit on his academic report this year.  We both went over the lines for what felt like one thousand times to me also when we were done with rehearsal I hear someone else who was leaning against the doorway looking so darn good to applaud us, however, I got to get my priorities straight as I packed up my things in my handbag to go.

He held my hand gently to stop me from leaving the room as he used his other hand to give a bro-shake to Dean who just strolls by the two of us ever so casually as if we weren't blocking other people from walking past us. "Why weren't you answering any of my phone calls and text messages that I have sent you?" he asked me worryingly as I just shrugged my shoulders, and I looked down at our hands that were linked together like two paper clips. I have to admit that it was a lame attempt for metaphor or a smile nonetheless, none of that to me at the time because I was so right about him even if I was a fool for not listening to my own advice too.

Soon after,I walked away  from him in the corridor he chased after me. "That's it you are just going to give me the silent treatment when I was so worried that something might of happens to you," he says, " but I don't think you know close I was from punching the guy who you kiss face black and blue because I lo-care about you, sunshine."

I turned around pinned against the wall, pressing my index finger into his chest, and whisper-yell "you have lost the right to ever me that nickname again and you claim that you care about me as much as I detest your hot Self-Loathing ass who tries to make me feel jealous-"

All of a sudden he smirked at me and interrupted me by talking above me " wait you think that I'm hot?" I was a second away from walking around to head back to my room on campus when I said "oh my- you so self-conceited that it was the only word that you heard me complain about you to your face" irritated by his laughed and then he asked "okay, I wasn't trying to make you jealous by talking to those other girl because I was telling just how beautiful you're Penelope flipping Greer that you basically put those girls to shame."

And then he kissed in front of all the remaining people in the hallway not even caring if they were right there ever so passionately though at least I was right about one thing which was my advice actually worked out in the end. All the intense emotions and hatred towards each other before have now started to turn into lust or something much more.

"I freaking want to hate you but it was so hard for me not to anymore" I sighed before he gazed into my eyes and smiled "I know, I know baby." He took my heart without the slightest intention of giving it back as he led me outside to his car and then drove us towards the Blue Ridge conservatory in the night to show me the stars.

This where I actually started to fall in love with him, not in the beginning but in the in between with him and then he shows me the reason behind why he always called me sunshine because the sun was the biggest stars in the whole sky and somehow it relate to the story about how he finds the name very fitting for me.

For him, I shine bigger and stronger than the stars in the whole entire universe with radiate happiness, beauty as well as the energy to brighten up anyone else day when I laugh because my laughter was contagious too.

Forever and always,  he would be my moon.