Part 12

(After 3 years)
It's been three years, if someone had told me that life could change so much, I wouldn't have believed them.
I am finally happy, with someone who really loves me.
Me and Nik have been together for three years, he asked me to marry him. I agreed, it was one of the most beautiful days of my life. We were on the beach, because after New York we decided to travel, more precisely Nik decided that he wanted to show me the world.
We were in Hawaii, on a beautiful beach, when Nik got down on one knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It had a white diamond and was surrounded by small red diamonds. After his speech, I had tears in my eyes because I did not expect that to happen. We want to have our weeding when his family is with him and for that we need to wait for him to break his curse, and i have no problem with that.I never expected to find this kind of love, that someone would love me as much as Nik loves me.
"Good morning my Queen." My husband's beautiful accent said, even now i get goosebumps when i hear his accent, and let's not talk about his morning voice.
"Good morning my King, how was your sleep?
"Love, my sleep is always good when you are next to me." This is why i love him.
"Awww thank you baby" i say with a smile on my face.
"Baby? Oh so now i am baby? He say with a smile on his face.
"Yes my baby."
"You want me to show you who is the baby?" Ohh i love him.
"Maybe" i told him.
" You wish is my command". He say, geting on top of me. Oh i love this man. That is how our morning start, and my day couldn't have started better.