PART 8

I woke up. I looked around, and it was fine. Nothing changed. The blade was on its place, my stuff on the study table was on its place, and the cat was beside me. I  looked around the house and found nothing. Not even a trace.

Was it all a dream?

I walked toward the cat and sat in front of it, the cat was widely awake.

"you know won... i had a dream. it was very weird. I saw someone in my dream, it was unknown but that feeling... i don't now how to explain... It was like, the person I was looking at was telling me something through his eyes.... it felt so real. He even said something. Jungkook? no it can't be. Jungwu? oh it was Jungwon I guess.. was that his name? I Don't now. " I told won thinking as if he's understanding everything.

I gave won milk and left for school.  

-----

Yunji haven't come back. She said that she needs to pay a visit to her family. I thought of stopping at a convenience store. It was actually night. I was at the school the whole day. I was studying since yunji isn't with me and won sleeps a lot so it won't be any problem and I have left him extra food at home.

I grabbed a cup of ramen and heated it in the oven. I took the ramen and sat on the bench on the convenience store.

I was busy eating when I felt someone's presence behind me. I looked infront of me and saw a human figure reflection.

It was him.
It was Jungwon.

I choked. He passed me the bottle of water. I chugged the water down and stare at him. It was really him.

"Eat." He ordered.

I, as a scaredy cat nodded and ate my left over ramen. He already paid for the ramen.

He grabbed my hand and made his way towards the apartment where I live.

He cleared his throat on the way.

"So..." I said.
He looked at me. His stare. I forgot what I was about to say.
"Continue." He said and looked at the street.

Taking a deep breath, I asked, "who are you? And why are you following me?"

He didn't reply. From what I've figured out, he has this cold personality.

I stopped at my track, "hey, I asked you something?"

He suddenly stops at his track and stares at me. More like staring at my soul.

He looked somewhere. I looked at the direction where he was looking. It was nothing. When I turned around, he was gone.

I looked here and there but he was nowhere to be found.

I cautiously walked back to home. I opened the door and saw the cat sleeping on the couch.

The food which I left for him was untouched. I sighed. I took the cat and brought him to my room. I laid beside the cat.

"Who was he really... And why was he in the convenience store." I thought to myself.