The Huntress and the skull

"Darkness reaches out to me like a black hole that leads into a void that I'll never escape. I'll make sure that every survivor will feel how I feel when my father killed my mother and I!"

"Who cares Spirit how is this anything to do with me asking you out on a date."

"I'll never go out with anyone especially when they are acting like dicks Trapper!"

This is the meeting that holds by Plauge. Every Friday noon all the killers gather together to talk and pray to their goddess,The Entity. They usually talk about how many survivors that they sacrifice or killed. Today it is the kind of day when a new killer joins the cult. Artist looked into the details of this killer and reads as follows...

"Everyone listen as I read you our newest killer. She from Brazil and calls herself as The Skull Merchant. She tooked the name from her father and she out for blood."

Trickster laughs out loud about Skull Merchant.

"Oh please just want we need an other woman when can we get more men!"

The ladies to offense from him and he continues to laugh. A hatchet flew pass his face it was from Huntress. She looks at him with her black eyes it feels like they are soul-less. Plague snapped her fingers for attention then Wraith rong he's bell at everyone.

"Thank you Wraith, anyway as I was saying she has gone missing in the Red Forest so Huntress my dearest friend go out and find her?"

"Why me because I'm a grate tracker."

"Also, it's your home that she's invading."

"Good point then sure Artist."

The Huntress went to her home to find a new friend. She search for an hour and found a drone near her cottage. Huntress stares at it in confusion until it starts blurring an annoying sound that tick of her. She smack it mid-air then sence a present behind her. Huntress hit the stranger with her axe. It only knocked her out and no axe wounds. Huntress noticed the claw blade and put two together that she's the Skull Merchant. She took her to her cottage and looked and seeing how sexy her body is. The Skull merchant's breast an exposed and has the biggest ass she has ever seen. Skull Merchant woke up alive and looks at Huntress. She grabs her blade and points at Huntress, but she picked up her axe.

"What kind of killer are you!","You don't look scary or dangerous."

"I'm a killer that rips the skull of my victims."

"It looks like they will rip your pants of and rape you because of your big ass."

"Why are you looking at it pervert!"

"It's so big that it's all I can see!"

Skull Merchant gets mad at Huntress wanting to punch her in the face but instead she tried pushing her out of her away. That didn't work has Huntress hasn't moved a inch. She grabs Skull Merchant's arm and pinned her on the couch. They started into each other's eyes as Huntress gets angrier. Skull Merchant looked at Huntress's muscles noticing that they are massive.

"Judging on your accent and those muscles you're Russian right?"

"Is that's a stereotype because I'm muscular that means I'm from Russia."
"And, yes I am from Russia."

Suddenly someone spread a gas around the room making the two girls drugged with the scent around the room. Huntress and Skull Merchant started to feel dizzy at first. Until they started getting turned on by each other!

"You knows that muscular is my type bunny lady."

"Give me that huge ass woman!"

Huntress pins Skull Merchant on the bed. She shows Skull Merchant her muscles and her 6 packed abs. Skull Merchant begans to blush without her clothes. Huntress makes her first move by grabbing the leg and putting on top of her while kissing that leg. Skull merchant begins to shake her body. Huntress leans close and grabs Skull Merchant's mask taking it off. She can hear her breathing heavily from her mouth. Huntress sticks out her tongue touch her neck, then chin, then her lips. Teasing and testing to see if Skull Merchant is going to go for it. She grabs Huntress's face slamming it to her while her tongue goes inside Huntress's mouth. They closed their eyes making out violently. Moaning until one of them goes crazy. Huntress wants to win my putting her fingers in Skull Merchant. She starts moaning even louder. Huntress stares at her with a devish smile then licks her ear. Skull Merchant went from moaning to screaming. Huntress was going deeper and adding a extra finger. Skull Merchant gets up and puts her mouth on Huntress's breast wanting breast milk. Huntress claps her cheeks like slapping meat. After a few hours it's morning. Huntress woke up in her bed seeing white stuff all over the sheets. She looks to her right and sees Skull Merchant naked sleeping beside her like she was her wife. Huntress jumps out and screams at her demanding why was she in her bed. Skull Merchant couldn't think of anything. Huntress found a can that was labled "Horny Gas" that makes people want to have sex, but who would make someone want Huntress and Skull Merchant to fuck. Huntress shows it to Skull Merchant and she's pissed. She check her phone to make sure that no one saw them having sex. Unfortunately, there was a video on the internet with ton a view showing Huntress completely banging her. People comment on calling them Skull Huntress. She looked at the part when she was kissing Huntress and starts to blush. She found enjoyment of being kissed by someone. She wanted to kiss a strong brave person could that wish came true. She looks at Huntress gets upset at the situation. Skull Merchant decides to black mail her.

"This guy says that if you two don't make out again then I'm going to spend it all over the news."

"You got to be kidding me!"

"Um yeah am I right."

Huntress grabs Skull Merchant and started kissing her. She kissed back in enjoyment this is what she wanted. She started shoving her tongue in Huntress's mouth.

"Don't hold back he want us to do this!"

Huntress listens and started giving her the french kisses. Skull Merchant almost moaned as the tongue was moving like a snake. The video stop recording and Huntress stopped kissing her. The saliva was linked to their tongues. Huntress don't know what her friends will think. Skull merchant needs to find ways to continue on this relationship. Huntress goes back to sleep and Skull Merchant want to kiss her goodbye. She pressed her lips on Huntress. Then Huntress's arm slams Skull Merchant to continuing to kiss her. Skull Merchant wants this sexual relationship it was love in first sex. She went from hating the Huntress to wanting her everyday...

To be continued if you dare<3