BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS

The four of them were having their sweet moment. They were living in their world and didn't notice a group of people looking at them. That group didn't want to break their precious moment, so they kept quiet. But one boy in that group was patiently waiting for others to say something or the four of them to break their sweet moment. He had enough because he wanted to see his elder brother, and no one was saying anything.

"Where is Yichen gege?" Xuanji and Linglong moved away from the hug and looked for the source of the voice; even Sifeng and Minyan looked for the owner of the voice. That's when they noticed a boy, the same age as his son, standing near the doorstep, and they saw that seven more people walked up to him from behind the wall while the four of them were looking at them with surprise. Everyone had their head downwards because they were supposed to come tomorrow, not today.

"What are you all doing here?" Xuanji finally let her curiosity get the best of her. Eight people standing before them were friends with these four, but they all were from different Sects, which confused the four; they were supposed to come tomorrow and not today. Eight of them were looking here and there because they didn't know why they came early.

"Brother Liu, Ting Nu?" When Sifeng noticed that no one was ready to answer, he called two people's name who were older than all of them. There was a rule in Lize Palace that they weren't allowed to fall in love, but Yihuan couldn't help. He fell in love with one girl, but she was killed because the common people came to know that the child to whom she gave birth was half human and half demon.

Because of these rules, Liu Yihuan was an abandoned disciple of Lize Palace, but when everything was back to normal, Lize Palace decided to give him a chance. They thought of taking Yihuan back for Sifeng, Yihuan was his big brother, and he could depend on him for anything and anytime. Ting Nu is a water demon, meaning he is a mermaid; mermaids don't have legs, but they are fishtailed below the waist. So, to wander on land, he uses a wheelchair, and often his friends help him with that. They all have a very understanding bond, which strengthens the relationship between them.

"This boy", Yihuan slightly slapped someone's back who seemed very young in that group. That boy started to rub the place where he got hit and showed his puppy eyes to escape the situation. They were perplexed when they saw each other at the main gate of the Shaoyang Sect. They were supposed to come because the ceremony would start tomorrow, but for some reason, they all wanted to be there with those four today. They were missing each other, and the loneliness made them be there before the actual time.

"You can ask Ruo Yu, Little Silver Flower, Yu'er, Haoran, Jia Hao, or Yuze, why us?" Both of them simultaneously acted because they didn't know what to say. 

Ruo Yu was a friend and then an enemy, but now everyone is friends and on good terms with him. His sister was captured, so he had to betray his friends. They all understand him because his sister was his only family, but now, he has a new family, and they no longer hate him; they are not enemies now. 

Lu Yanran, or Little Silver Flower, was the spirit beast of Sifeng; she is a rat snake. Spirit Beasts are a group of unique species controlled by a master or simply friends sometimes. Sifeng and Yanran were in a blood pact that they would have a master and spirit beast relationship, but she fell in love with Sifeng. So, she found a way to break their blood pact and try to win him, but later, she understood Sifeng's feelings. Even if she tries for eternity, Sifeng will only love Xuanji and she can't change that. So, she decided to give Rou Yo a chance because he was the only one who would always stay beside her during hard times. She doesn't regret giving him a chance, and now they are leading a delighted family life. 

Liu Yu'er is a half-demon and also the daughter of Liu Yihuan. Yihuan was a Golden Red Bird Demon, and everyone knows that. Everyone in Lize Palace was Golden Red Bird Demon. After the war between Heaven officials and Demon 1,000 years ago, they formed a righteous Sect to save themselves. Now, everyone knows the truth and accepts them, even if they are demons. Yihuan had to leave Yu'er because of Lize Palace, but now everything is back to normal, and he is happy to enjoy his time with his daughter.