𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Hey everyone! This isn't a chapter but an explanation! Recently I have been looking thru my old chapters and I realized that I haven't been clear enough with the relationships. I also wanna apologize for my old cringe writing back then lol. I hope this will help you to understand clearly the relationships between the characters and the reader! (Also wanna apologize for making some of the characters OOC in my older chapters)

As you guys have probably seen, Kaeya and Taehoon have of course feelings for each other, which will make Tae a love interest. I have decided that Gaeul, Snapper, Bomi, Rumi, and Hobin are gonna be close friends, and will have a lot of platonic moments.

Gyeoul, Yeonwoo, Joshua, and Haesu might also be love interests for Kaeya. Maybe Kaeya will get confused by the sudden affection she's getting from the others, which will lead her to be confused about her feelings. Something like that lol.

Another thing I have realized from my past chapters is that Seongjun's relationship with Kaeya is confusing.

My first plan was that he can maybe have a love interest BUT I have finally decided that he will be a ''yandere/overprotective'' brother-figure. The reason is that Seongjun doesn't have any family and to spice the story up I wanted him to be a protective brother figure for Kaeya! I hope this makes more sense now. So I'm sorry for the confusion in the earlier chapters.

_________

I know this is kinda short but I wanted to make things a bit clearer because I wasn't in the past. Another thing I'll also bring up is that I haven't read Viral Hit in a looooooooooong time. The only stuff I know so far is that Tae has shorter hair, new characters (that I have read more about in the Viral Hit Wiki), Jinho is still a bitch, etc. If you guys have any tips or ideas on how to become a better writer or make my writing better, you can either DM me or write it down in the comments!!

I hope you guys have a lovely day/noon/night and remember to take care of yourselves because I love you guys and y'all are important to me<3

Love, Kaeya