Chapter 5- That Girl

~later that day~

Jin POV:
Finally shooting was over for the day. Namjoon suggested we all go home and rest so we can get ready for our recording next day.

I got home, took a shower. We already had dinner together before coming back so all I needed was a good night's sleep.

I laid on my bed and as I closed my eyes, the image of that girl popped up.

I open my eyes quick. I sighed and thought, 'that girl...y/n. Why have I been thinking about her since the day I saw her on the bus stop....'

'She's an army, huh? No wonder she looked shocked after seeing us in the makeup room.'

An unexpected chuckle left my mouth. I suddenly realised I've been thinking too much about her since the day I first saw her.

'Could I be....-argh, no Seokjin! You're an idol! You can't...and besides, you don't even know her that well. It's impossible.'

I shook my head to cut off my thoughts and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

~time skip~

It's been a month since y/n joined. Though we haven't had any shooting, sometimes I had to go to Hybe building for recording our upcoming song. I also saw y/n sometimes there but we didn't talk much, just bowed to show respect and that was all...

For some reason, I wished we would get to see each other more and have an actual conversation than just some bow.

Today, we were asked to come to the Hybe building even though we were done with recording.

Manager: So, suga, is your song ready?

Suga: almost. We're done with recording. I'm just editing it, it'll be done soon.

Manager: alright. Well boys, I asked you to come here so we could discuss about the music video for it. We should start soon so we can have enough time for editing before releasing it.

We all nodded and gave our ideas how we can make it and after a while, we were done.

Suga decided to stay a little more so he could finish his work while the rest of us. The rest of us were all bored so we decided to go to the cafeteria upstairs to get something to eat and spend some leisure time there.

We were sitting on a table, eating our snacks when I saw two familiar ladies coming to the cafeteria.

Again...again she bowed slightly and continued talking with Mirae. I sighed.

"Trusfrated, now are we?" Jungkookie said.

(Author: see what I did there?👀)

The maknaes started laughing as they saw me glaring at the youngest.

Jimin: c'mon Jin hyung! We've been noticing how you have started to act whenever she bows without saying anything.

Jungkook: yeah! You get so angry when we don't use honorific and now that she IS actually respecting you, you're not liking it.

Jin: yah! What are you guys talking about? It's nothing like that.

I scoffed lightly and turned away, drinking my favourite drink.

Jungkook POV:
I've known my hyungs for so many years now. I'm 100% sure there's something going on with Jin hyung about the new makeup artist.

I know Jin hyung has been looking for chances to talk to Y/n-shii. I looked at Mirae noona and y/n-shii grabbing their coffee and they saw me. I waved at them and signalled them to come over. They walked towards.

■The End of That Girl

Words:577