The Families

The Blacks
The black family has one of the longest ancestry lines Great Britain has ever known.
Respect and honour is no stranger to any of them, and shall be handed down on a golden platter.
And best believe that everybody has been waiting for the moment Sir Sirius comes of age for the great ball in his honour to commence.

The Potters:
The Duke and Duchess of Arondale are the only family known to be alive that is to be ranked above the Blacks. This has driven a deep feud between the families, lasting centuries in a battle of status.
The Potters only have one son. Their wonderful heir, but who has no intention whatsoever of marrying.

The Evans
A small family in which nobody knows, but a heart that could conquer the world. There are three girls, yet only two have accepted to attend Sir Sirius Black's ball.
Should this be a let down for the young hopeful girls? Or shall they find the love that had been hidden away in the shadows all these years from them.

The Macdonalds
A rich ranch owner who made his name known by securing a range in his early days after his father passed, has one daughter who is his shining light in the dark. The Lord would be honoured to attend the Black's ball.

The McKinnons
Another well respected family of lords and ladies that have decided that their daughter would be the perfect suitress for the heir or Black. They just don't know that their one daughter is only joining in for the ride and the fun of it all, acting the lovely Lady but not having a single urge to find a suitor. Because a suitress, is what she really wants.

The Pettigrews
A family of Lords very close with the Potters. Being the right hand man of the Duke will come with its prizes, which is why their son shall be dragged along to the ball, however much he does not care to be there.

The Lupins
A poor man and his boy work day and night to keep their farm up and running. The boy being that of the earls earliest friend, and he too shall be tagging along and resting his feet.