I

[ Sanai's POV ]

I rushed downstairs with my bookbag on one shoulder, and checked my phone . It was 7:46 .

shit !

Dad had already left for work and my momma and baby brother had went to the store to get stuff for the house .

7:48 .

The bus comes at 7:50 .

I grabbed my snacks and shoved it in my lunch bag also grabbing my water .

Rushing to the front door, I put on my crocs and grabbed my keys .

The bus was around the corner coming to the stop . I rushed across the street; out of the breath .

I looked like complete shit today . I mean my hair was lookin all crazy, it was in a messy puff with some sweated out edges . My outfit also looked bummy, i had on some grey joggers and a black cami and my grey PINK zip up jacket .

I got on the bus quickly looking around for a empty seat . I finally sat down and sighed in relief .

I grabbed my phone and looked up at my battery .

6% !?

I rustled through my backpack looking for my charger . No where to be found .

How worse can this morning get .
I looked to the side , finding a, fine.. brownskin dreadhead sitting across from me . He was scrolling on his phone with his airpods in looking unbothered .

I slid over in my seat and reached over to tap him . He looked up from his phone as we both made eye contact .

'' Excuse me , uh u gotta phone charger ? '' I said quickly looking down .

He sighed unzipping his bottom backpack pouch pulling out a charger .

I looked up.. meeting his eyes once again . I tried not to smile , even though i was getting weak n the knees' .

" 'preciate it . " i said grabbing the charger from him .

" no problem . " he said putting his airpods back in .

I turned around back into my seat and plugged my phone up connecting it to the computer .

Damn .. but he fine asf tho 😩 . How come i never seen him on my bus before ??

Even if it was my first time seeing him on my bus, that was a BAD first impression !! I mean i look crazy , like a fool ..