1

READ THIS FIRST~~~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

MAY  OR WILL HAVE

SEX

KINKS

BLOOD

DEATH

MURDER

ABUSE

VIOLENCE 

KIDNAPING

CONSENTUAL SOMNOPHILIA

DONT LIKE WHAT IS LISTED DONT PROCEED

______________________________________________________________________________

I grew up practically with Happy so he and I know each other better than we know ourselves.

I lost my parents at seventeen and I got myself a place and job and provided for myself.

I never judged nor will I ever judge Happy for what he has done or does do with the biker club he's part of.

While Happy was doing contracts and being Nomad I was in college getting a degree in medicine cause I knew he'd need someone he could trust to tend to him when he gets hurt.

once I got my doctorate degree I moved to Charming which ironically was where Happy had transferred to the mother charter of the biker club he is part of which is called Sons of Anarchy.

I got myself a place and got a job at St.Thomas. I am an ER doctor and it's one hectic job.

I had reconnected with Happy when I had to get my ball joints checked.

I climbed out of the car and he was the first one I saw.

"hello stranger" I greeted

he looks at me and drops the rag and walks up to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"I've missed you Bella," he said

I hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you too Happy," I told him

after I had filled the paperwork out and dropped my keys off Happy took me to lunch and we got caught up.

I had told him what all had been going on since we had last spoken. I told him that I got my degree like he said I would and that I'm an ER doctor at St.Thomas.

he told me everything that he knew that he could tell.

With him having been in the club a long time I knew everything that there was to know.  so I knew the rules when it comes to someone knowing certain things.

I had told Happy I'd be going to visit his mom and aunt for a bit in a couple of weeks.

he told me he was gonna talk with his prez and we'd head up together.

it was so amazing being able to reconnect with my best friend. and knowing that he's there for me like I'm there for him if ever he needs me or I need him.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: well here is the start.

it was a tig imagine from SAMCRO IMAGINE BOOK  but I decided to go with Happy instead.

chapter lengths vary 

unknown number of chapters.