she gets jealous.

YOU AND FLORENCE were out with her cast-mates from her new project, Black Widow. Florence had been working her butt off and you decided that everyone needed a break and a drink, so you told everyone the first round of drinks were on you. 

After thirty minutes, everyone was doing their own thing while you and Florence were sitting on one of the couches in the back for some privacy. Thankfully people were too drunk to really fan girl over any of the celebrities that were in same club as them.

"I want to go dance. You want to come?" You asked the blonde, who smiled at you and shook her head, "In a bit. I'm going to get another drink first." You nodded your head as you went over to the dance floor near Scarlett and Rachel who were quite drunk. 

As Florence got her drink and took her time sipping it down, you were throwing it down on the dance floor. You were a professional dancer so all eyes were on you. You had that effect on people. That's how Florence fell for you in the first place. 

"Hey cutie" a girl with bright red hair said as she got close to your face. You backed up from the girl for she smelled like weed. The girl didn't care that you backed up and made another advance towards you, "What's your name?" 

Florence could see you from her position at the bar. The blonde left her drink and pushed through the crowd to get to you, "Hey red head, get away from my girlfriend." The red headed girl scoffed and crossed her hands across her chest, "What are you going to do blondie?" Florence looked at this woman in disbelief, "I'll beat you up if I have to." You stopped your 5'4 foot girlfriend, "Flo take a breath. You need to leave." The red headed girl scoffed and turned around and walked away. 

"You need to calm down" you said to the blonde who looked at you in disbelief, "That girl wanted you, so no I'm not going to calm down." You laughed and rose your brow up, "You jealous?" Florence opened her mouth in shock as she crossed her arms across her chest, "Me? Jealous? No. I'm not jealous one bit." You laughed and grabbed your girlfriend's hand, "Its okay baby. I don't want anyone else. Only you. Forever and always."

Florence smiled wide and brought your lips to her own. Scarlett and Rachel both whistled at the both of you. The whole cast had supported the two of you since you guys got together five months ago. You backed up from the kiss and looked at the two drunk woman and smiled wide. Florence wrapped her arms around your neck and the two of you started swaying to the song that was playing. 

"I'm going to marry you one day Y/N Y/LN" Florence said as she looked into your eyes. Your smile widened even more, "And I'll marry you one day too Florence Pugh."

a/n:

a short imagine :)

florence is wife and i could see her getting jelly

please send requests <33