8

Vance's pov:
Omg i can't believe Finney is standing right here in front of me.Okay apologize Vance.I was about to apologize until Finney started talking "Listen Vance uh I know it was a shitty move to just runaway but it hurt.I get that you don't wanna be gay and all but I hope you understand that it hurts me mentally sometimes even physically because of Matty plus the rest.What you said that day about you not being gay is okay but it did bring out a reminder that I'm always the gay one to them.The only one."I was shocked about what he had to say.I really hurt him. "Can you meet in school tomorrow please.I'm really sorry just let me make it up to you."I said looking down.I'm hoping he would say yes. "Okay Vance I will go for tomorrow but after that I might go again."Finney said and I shot my head up.He's leaving again?!I have to remain calm just for this moment.I nod in response.He gave me a weak smile and I see those 2 people walking towards us.I also see Robin walking.The 2 friends of Finney are behind him.Robin comes and stands next to me. "I think you should also talk to Robin.He missed you a lot and it's my fault that he had to go through some things while you were gone."I said patting Robins shoulder. "Ima go.See you guys."I said putting my hands inside my pockets from my jeans and start walking away to go home sense it was kinda late.
✩✩✩
Finneys pov
I look at Vance walking away.I really messed up with him. "I'll walk to you guys once I'm done.Just meet me where we parked."I said.They nod and start to walk.Once me and Robin were alone he started crying? "You left me Finney!Without saying goodbye.You know how much that hurt."He said basically sobbing.He broke down to the floor.He was sobbing,hiccuping,and putting his hands on his face.I run to him trying to comfort him.I bend down to him and say "I'm sorry Robin.I never meant to hurt you or run away.I wasn't thinking at the time.I will never leave without you knowing."I said rubbing his back trying to calm him down. "No don't ever leave at all."He said then hugged me.I was shocked at the sudden hug but I hugged back.How am I supposed to move now.
✩✩✩
Once my alarm went off my friends started groaning of the sudden sound ringing. "Omg turn that's shit off dude."Antonio said putting his blanket over his face.I laughed.I got up putting new clothes on.A grey long shirt,black sweatpants,and black n white converse.I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and spit it out."Alright guys I gotta go to school.They all looked at me confused. "Remember I have to meet with someone."I said widening my eyes to hint Leo and Novalie.They looked at each other then back at me and nodded. "Alright bye guys."I said grabbing my headphones,Hoodie,phone,and backpack.I basically ran to the high school.I put my hoodie on then out the hood on before entering.I didn't want anyone recognizing me right now.I put on my headphones then I connected the headphones to my phone.I turned on my phone putting on music full volume.I look around to try to find Vance but I can't find him.Then I see him grabbing stuff from his locker.I walk over to him and pull on his hoodie.He looked down seeing who I am. "It's me Finney."I said.
                                      ✩✩✩
He grabbed my hand started dragging me somewhere private I guess.He took me to the middle of the hallway.What in the world is he doing.We were now facing each other with people walking by.Vance pulled my hood down and grabbed my headphones.Everyone now looked at me.I was really anxious.I look around then back at Vance.He took a deep breathe. "I am gay and dating Finney Blake.Y'all have a problem with that then go fuck yourselves."Vance said in the most blank face.I was so flabbergasted.I did not believe that Vance just came out.In front of the whole school!I put my head down avoiding eye contact with anyone.A lot of people started clapping.I put my head up slowly.I look around people were clapping but some people mostly the girls looked upset but smiled.I'm guessing that they wanted a chance with Vance.Vance for closer to me.He grabbed both of my hands.I looked up at him. "I am sorry,I never meant to make you feel that way.I'm a dick like that."He said and I smiled because he insulted himself. "Did Vance hopper just insult himself."I said smiling at him.He smiled.I pull his hoodie causing him to bend down to me.I kiss him.Everyone started "awing".Vance smiled during the kiss.I pull away. "I forgive you Vance."I said.He pulled me into a hug.I hugged him back.
✩✩✩
After for a little moment he realized that everyone saw Vance being nice. "FUCK OFF!"Vance yelled looking at everyone with his fist up.Everyone basically ran away from us.Everyone except Billy , Griffen, Bruce, Robin, Matty,Matt,and buzz.This couldn't get worse omg. "Well Well I guess we were right.You are a fairy too."Buzz said.His friend group laughed.My friend group just gave them the death stare. "Would you like me to smash your fucking head to the lockers dipshit!"Vance said.As he was saying that he got his fists ready and started walking.I grabbed him,he looked back and stayed still for a little. "Such a fa.."Before Matty Can say anything he got punched right across the face by Robin.Now Matty and Robin were fighting.Buzz and Matt we're gonna jump in but before they could Bruce jumped in and so did Vance.Billy,Griffen and me were just watching this all happen.Thank god everyone was in their classes.Buzz got out and tried to chase me but got pulled right back by Vance. "Don't fucking get near him."Vance said swinging his fist in Buzzes jaw.I heard keys and that can only mean one thing.I got inside the fight and hit Buzz in the eye getting him off of Vance. "We got to go guys there's a teacher coming."I said pulling Vance up.My friend group got up and ran for the exist. "The group is back!Hell Yeah!"Bruce said.Our group laughed while running.We made it out and we all just fell down and laughed.