First Blood

The lights were bright as Gabriella opened her eyes for the first time since the change. She felt different, she felt hungry, she craved blood. She tried to sit up but she was restrained to what seemed like a hospital bed. She couldn't move. Soon there was a knock on the door, a second later a tall dark haired man walked into the room, he looked pale and his eyes were the color of wine. Gabriella looked at the man confused. "You're awake finally" said the man. Gabriella continued to look at him puzzled. "My names John, you will start to remember me soon. I'm the one who changed you after all". Gabriella was still confused "changed me?". "Yes" said John, "you're thirsty arnt you?". Gabriella thought for a moment and then hesitatingly nodded. John left the room and came back with a cup and few minutes later, he handed it to her. Gabrielle smelt it and her senses were overwhelmed, she had never smelt something so intriguing in her life. Gabriella shot the cup back like it was nothing. "Wow, I haven't seen one like you in a while". "One of what?" Gabriella asked. "A newborn vampire" John explained "you were crossing the road last week and I was speeding a accidentally hit you with my car, you were gonna die. I had no choice but to change you." Gabriella was on shock she couldn't speak. John continued "it's gonna take some getting used to and learning to control your thirst won't be easy but I promise that as time goes on you will be able to control yourself. But as for now you have to stay in this room." He took her restraints off and Gabriella sat up. She didn't know what to think of this. She sat there all through the night trying to piece together the memories that came back in flashes, for little did she know her story had just begun.

Thankyou for reading!!! Part 2 coming soon!