<~~now that's hot~~>

Your pov

"Hey dude you alright?...can you move?"  "Yeah we should probably hurry and patch him up" Aiden said   "The fuck?  The monster is dead and I still almost got hit..that idiot I almost got hit!" You thought    "How bad is it.." Logan said  "well damn I say we leave him to die...no..no one ok..well I say it's time to zone out and sit down" you thought    Eventually you do zone out  but you come back after 40 minutes you wake up and they have a full fucking plan on how to survive you're just dumbfounded so confused, but also don't really care and then all you hear is "oh, you can leave that to me. I haven't been using my allowance lately so it's built up  a bit." "Allowance how much do you have?" "About ————?"  "So me and that psycho bitch are both rich damn it's fine"  you thought   "So you're telling me we have two rich ass people in our friend group?..."  Ashlyn said  everyone raised a eyebrow. Except for you "what do you mean two?"  "Oh well Y/N is rich to did you guys not know she pays for my lunch every day..."  Ashlyn said "well, damn, you didn't have to give me out like that.." you said  "before I forget, can I borrow your knife Aiden?"   "Sure! What do you need it for-"  "these need to go"   "Why was that kinda hot..meh..it's fine what if I just..."  you thought you end up standing up and start styling her hair.

Ashlyn's pov

"Tada!" You said once you finished doing her hair   " how's that Ashlyn?"   "It's good thank you Y/N". Ashlyn says  "your welcome hey it's  about time that we get shifted back Correct?.." Y/N said when she started to hug Ashlyn  "um..yeah I think so-"  as soon as Ashlyn said something you guys got shifted back to the real world

Time skip

You guys are just walking through the school trying to get to your next class and just thinking "Someone's missing..." you look around to check "Hold up...Where's Log...an?" Y/N wondered but then she saw him.