𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

It has been 4 months since (Y/N) lived with Tok Aba. She has been a great help to Tok Aba and made new amazing friends as she grew. First she met Yaya when she was on the way to Tok Aba. She then met Gopal who she thought was a glutton but also a great friend. She then met Ying who was shy at first, but then she got more comfortable being friends with her.

It was now 5 in the morning when (Y/N) prepared breakfast for Tok Aba. It was chocolate filled pancakes made from Tok Aba's chocolate. Tok Aba then saw (Y/N) prepare his food. "Hello (Y/N), you're up earlier than me, good morning!"

"Oh Good Morning Tok Aba! I wanted to make breakfast early, but I kind of used your cocoa. Is that okay?" (Y/N) asked as she prepared the utensils. "Oh (Y/N) Of course you can! You don't have to worry about it." (Y/N) smiled as both of them ate.

"Oh by the way (Y/N) I will be going out for a while, well maybe I'll be back around 9 AM." (Y/N) looked at Tok Aba wondering where he will be going. "Where are you going Tok?" Tok Aba smiled and looked at (Y/N) "I'm going to get my grandson, he is going to be here for a while"

(Y/N) was shocked and choked at the pancake she was eating. She then took a glass of hot cocoa and drank it. She never thought that Tok Aba had a grandson and let alone will live with her. "I didn't know you had a grandson, Tok."

Tok Aba then giggled "I wanted to surprise you. But don't worry he's a great kid. You'll love to meet him" (Y/N) laughed nervously but then smiled "Looking forward to meeting him, Tok." Tok Aba stands as he prepares to go out.

(Y/N) cleans the table and starts washing the dishes. "Well I will be going now (Y/N), make sure to go to the Kokotiam after you finish up okay?" (Y/N) smiles at Tok Aba and walks toward him "I will Tok Aba. Be Careful on the way to the station Tok Aba!" Tok Aba smiles "I will (Y/N)" Tok Aba then takes off as (Y/N) waves him goodbye.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She then saw Yaya holding a basket full of her biscuits. "Hey Yaya! hehe you're up early" (Y/N) nervously laughed "Why of course! I'm going to Tok Aba's shop to place my cookies to sell " "Oh, well Tok Aba isn't here at this moment he's going to the station." Yaya looks down sadly "Aw, so the Kokotiam is close?"

(Y/N) then looked at Yaya panicking because of her sad expression "Oh no! I'm actually going to take over for a while. No need to worry about it closing" Yaya's face lit up and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand "Well then let's go!" "Wait! I still haven't finished-" Then they ran to the Kokotiam.

Unexpectedly a strange glowing item then flew inside the house. A bright light then dimed the house and stopped.