001. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Golden streams of light illuminated the crowded beach which was currently filled with teenagers, both pogues and kooks and also the occasional tourists

Many were in clusters together, keeping to a certain area with their friends and some were mixing with others.

Olivia had just separated from her brother and his girlfriend and was walking around looking for her best friend.

She promised to meet her at the party because she was running late, the only issue is that they didn't decide where at the party they were going to meet up.

After wandering around aimlessly she decided that she looked like a bit of a loner and so she sat down in a more secluded area of the beach and got her phone out to text Maisie.

O: Bitch, where are you at? I've been walking around for ages?

M: Sorry Liv, I'm almost there, I'm in the Twinkie.

O: okayyy, just hurry up because I look like a loser rn. And text me when u get here.

She shut her phone off with a sigh and just looked around at her surroundings while she was waiting.

Off to one side there was people downing alcohol and flirting with others and to the other side she saw her brother standing below his girlfriend, Sarah who climbed a large red buoy and was currently sitting on it and looking out at the sea.

Olivia stared for a minute, she looked majestic with her dress blowing in the wind beneath her feet.

Although Topper ruined it for her when he looked up at Sarah with a lovesick expression and sweeped his hair out of his face.

Gross.

All of a sudden she heard a " what the fuck is she doing" from a voice which sounded like Kiara.