Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

Gus's POV
Me & YN were in the Psych office watching this show we found on Hulu called A Million Little Things we're already past season 1 episode 1 we're on season 1 episode 6 about to go to episode 7. "Woah." Me & YN said after I put my phone down on the desk after the episode ended not hearing Shawn & Henry walking in. "Hey guys." I said as YN looks at them. "Hey." Shawn said sitting at his desk pointing to his lap before YN walked to him and sat on his lap facing him sideways, he pulled her closer to him hugging her to his chest tightly.

3rd POV
"Shawn, we're gonna have to talk about this sooner than later." Henry says sitting on the couch watching all 3 of them. "Uh YN, our show's back on." Gus said making Shawn hug her tightly before he said. "You guys can watch it later, now you (looked at Henry) we'll talk about it later not right now I'm tired of hearing about it right now." Shawn said rubbing his face before he felt YN wrap her arms around his waist tightly making him smirk rubbing her back gently.

Henry sighs rubbing his face also saying. "Fine, my house tonight, bring YN & Gus." Then he left the Psych office. Shawn sighs again before he says. "What's happening now on A Million Little Things?" Gus pushed play on his phone and they started watching it again.

Later that night after they went to Henry's house, Shawn took YN back to his house slamming the door behind him locking it before he said. "Everything that Gary has or is going to do to Maggie, I want to do that to you." YN saw Shawn's eyes turn dark before he crashed their lips together pushing her against the wall.