Chapter 4: Giggle

*JULES'S POV*

I pull into Sawyers house his the only car here. I walk in his house and hear him giggling from upstairs.

I wonder my way into his room and see him at his desk on the gaming chair while he's on his phone.

"What are you giggling at?" I walk towards him. He turns around to me with a smile.

"A video Nate sent me." He holds in a laugh.
"Oh god."

I sit on the edge of the chair and watch the video. It's a video of me at 4 years old singing.

"You assholes." I yell grabbing his phone and bolting out his room. He chases after me down the stairs.

"JULES GET BACK HERE." He screams running after me.

I notice he is catching up so i ditch the phone on the couch but he continues following me.

I stop in the backyard panting for breath until i'm tackled to the ground. Sawyer is on top of me tickling me all over as i roll around laughing. Neither of us could stop laughing really.

We finally calm down a bit and he flops onto the ground next to me. Suddenly the sprinklers go on and totally soak us.

"Oh my god." He cackles. We don't move and stay laying on the grass staring at the sky as the sprinklers continue spraying us.

"Are you two like depressed or something?" I hear Annabelle. We look and see the whole group standing there.

"Maybe they are joining a cult." Marco says. They all nod in agreement.

We both get up off the ground.

"We were play fighting when the sprinklers went off." Sawyer says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder walking to the group.

"Oh also, there's a really anoying kid singing playing somewhere inside."

Sawyer starts laughing and i elbow his ribs.

"Ow Ju." He winces.
"I'm sorry." I laugh.

We all go inside and me and Sawyer change, him wearing grey trackies and a white tank top while i wear his shirt that hangs to my mid-thighs.

We all huddle into the couch watching forrest gump, a great movie. I sit in Sawyers lap in a ball as i'm freezing cold. My head is in his neck as his arms hold me close to his body under the blanket draped over us.

His chest vibrates as he talks and laughs which makes me feel happy that he's happy. I smile as i snuggle impossibly closer to him.

"Go to sleep, love." He whispers in my ear. I hum a response, breathing in his scent slowly falling asleep in his arms.

~

I wake up still in the embrace off Sawyer. I open my eyes and see us layed on the couch together snuggled up as he's fast asleep. I hear the group all whispering behind me as i face him.

I try to get out his grip but he pulls me back even closer to him. This is why i call him bear, he's such a teddy.

"Stay, don't go, please." He whispers peaking one eye open at me.
"I wasn't going anywhere Bear." I whisper.

His hand goes under his hoodie i'm wearing as he rubs my back up and down on my bare skin. Luckily there is a blanket over us or my fluro pink underwear would be flashing the entire group. He wraps one of his legs over the top of mine.

I decide to prank him. I lift my freezing cold toes and i touch his legs. He quickly shutters his eyes opening.

"Holy fuck your toes are cold." His voice rasps tiredly.
"I'm sorry it was funny." I giggle.

"I get that, i'm just worried about your toes well-being." He brings me back closer to him so i'm right in his chest.

"They are fine."

"Oi one of you dicks go get a pair of socks." He looks at the boys. Marco laughs as he goes upstairs and comes back carrying socks.

"Put them on her."
"I can do it myself.
"No."

Marco slides the socks into my feet as they instantly warm up.

"Better?"
"Much." I smile into his chest.

His breath deepens as he falls back asleep as do i.

~

We wake up the next day and all eat breakfast together before everyone goes home. I stay with Sawyer. Me and him sit on his bed both of us scrolling on tiktok.

I hear him rewatch the sound 'i just wanna go home to my mama, oh hey mama'

I watch from the corner of his eye as he opens the camera and hits record. As it says hey mama he pans the camera over to me and digs his head into my neck.

He smiles as he watches it and my cheeks turn a crimson colour as i watch us. He quickly posts it while tagging me.

"Your my favourite girl." He drops his head onto my lap.

"Your my favourite." I put my phone down running my hands through his hair. He lets out a low hum. We relax and watch movies all day together and slowly drift off to sleep exhausted.

~~

Me and Sawyer walk into school the next day while everyone is looking at us.

"What the fuck are they staring at?" He says angrily.
"No clue." We walk with the gorup and all of them smirk at us.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I say.
"You two, dating?"
"What no?"
"That tiktok he posted yesturday gave everyone the wrong impression then."

I send Sawyer a glare as he giggles.

"Sorry love." He wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me to him.

"It's fine." I roll my eyes containing my laugh.

i want a cuddle 🤗

i want a cuddle 🤗