train

" no ! You know how I feel about lying " I yelled at them ,

Kreed hugs me and kisses me on my forehead , shade joins in on the hug . I know they are worried about me but they know how caring I am .

" fine just have us be with you at all times , ok ? " kreed said.

" ok " I answered .

We walked to class and when we entered the classroom everyone was all over the place. People were extremely loud that's when I realized that the teacher isn't here . The classroom door suddenly opens I turn to see Blake , he looks around the classroom until he spots me . With a wicked smile he looks at me and walks towards me . Blake is the idol of our grade , he's like a prince all the girls fawn over but for years he has been trying to go after me of course I'm not interested. Blake approaches me and grabs me by my waist and leans in to kiss me but I cover his mouth to stop him.

" would you let go of me and cut that out already! I told you I'm not interested " I said to him with a scowl. He lets go of my waist .

" oh please don't make that face my sweet I don't want you to ruin that beautiful face of yours " he places hand on my chin and fixes it so I'm looking at him " I will make you mine I'm not letting that Japanese guy take you from me , how could you let him kiss you so freely like that ? " blake says with anger.

" easy he's not like you and he only kisses my cheek and forehead not my lips you pervert !" I scolded him still with a scowl on my face .

I push him away and kreed steps in front of me and pats my head to calm me down. He is the only one who can tame my inner demon and Blake is the only one who can release it. For a long time Blake has been going after me but I was never interested I alway thought he was rude, and now that we are in high school he's been too sexual with me lately. Kreed is the only one I really want but I'm not ready to admit it yet but I feel bad, I haven't told kreed I love him and I know he is hurting.