Train

I wake up in pain , hot ,and dirty . I look around and see that it's dark . I look down to see what I'm laying on , to my shock it's a window. I realize that the train is sideways . I get up to see if anybody else is alive . Looks like someone else had the same idea , I walk towards the person ,it's a guy and he's someone I know.

" kreed ?" I yell.

Kreed turns around he looks surprised too . He runs up to me midway he yells my name and that's where it stops. I wake up to my alarm at 5:30 in the morning .

" Grimm wake up " yells my mom

" I am awake I just woke up "

I get off my bed and get dressed , I put on my black skinny jeans with a gothic cross print on it, and my favorite shirt my dad bought my from a rock concert he went to that says "a woman's work is never done" on it with a lady flexing. It's strange I've been having that dream a lot lately and it's a little longer every time .

" Grim hurry up kreed is here ! " my mom yelled from downstairs

"ok Comming " I yelled back

Kreed is my best friend we have been since 5th grade . He is Japanese, back then he transferred from Japan and his English was ok . Everyone made fun of him because he sounded funny but I didn't like it and decided to be friends with him . Now we are juniors in high school And he looks like one of those j-pop idols yes he is gorgeous . I realize I was looking at a picture of me a kreed from when were young . Kreed comes from behind me and hugs me .

" what are you looking at ? " he says in my ear making me jump

" come on kreed you know my ears are sensitive " I complained to him

" and it's us from when we were little " I smiled when I said that .

" you were so cute what happened ? " he said looking at me with a stupid smirk .

" shut up ! " I said as I pushed him onto my bed .

kreed laughs and pulls me on the bed with him and hugs me so I can't escape we're both laughing now. My mom walks in .

" seriously you two you're going to be late if you guys don't hurry up " she says " I remember u guys used to do that all the time kreed would pin you down so u couldn't move Grim never changed " she's smiling now .

Kreed lets go of me and I get up to grab my book bag . We started heading out , our school is pretty close to where we live so me and kreed walk to school. Kreed grabs my hand.

" you know it's hard to stay by your side when you know how I feel about you " he looks at me " Grim I know we've talked about this but I'm serious I want to be with you even if you only see me as a childhood friend and even if it's little by little I want you to fall in love with me and I'll be there when you do ".

" kreed look I do love you but only as a brother so can we please stop talking about this I don't want it to ruin our friendship " I told him but the truth is I kind of do have feelings but I'm not exactly sure if I do .

Kreed lean towards me and kisses me on the cheek .

" ok " he says and looks at me .

I could see the sadness in his eye I know I hurt him but it hurts me too.

" hey lovebirds " kreeds friend shade calls to us .

" hey shade " I say to him

"yo" answers kreed

Shade is kreeds friend also from Japan and he is an idol but came here because he wants a normal high school life so he is a little superstar rebel . Shade came when we were in 9th grade and we have been friends since.

" you two need to go on a date one day " shade says

" I don't wanna " I tell him

Kreed dosent look at me and lets go of my hand . I wish it didn't have to be like this and shade doesn't help either . We finally arrive to school and it is a lot more crowded than usual I notice that kreed and shade look a bit overwhelmed . That's when I finally realized that today the juniors has a trip to a museum .

" I think we shouldve skipped school " says shade .

" is it too late to turn around? " kreed asked

" why are you guys so worried ? " I asked

" because to get to the museum we need to take the train " said kreed.

"so" I said

" did you or did you not have your dream for five nights " kreed asks me .

" I did " I responded I forgot I have this special talent that only kreed and shade know about . When I have the same dream five nights in a row it actually happens .

Shade looked alarmed " then we can't go on the trip "

" but what about everyone else ? " I asked " we can't just let everyone get hurt , and who knows it might not happen " .

Kreed grabbed my arm " I'm not letting you get hurt , me and shade could say that your sick or something and that we'll stay with you ".

" yeah why not do that " shade agreed .