10

jeno pushed the clear door open, letting seojin go inside the store first. there was a little line, so the two went and stood behind the group of school girls in front of them.

there was 4 of them, and they all looked a little bit younger than the two 11th graders. the girls were giggling a bit; and they would look back and then look forward again.

seojin was confused. why did they keep looking at her and jeno, then going back to face each
other and whisper?

she looked at the boy beside her, and he just smiled at the shorter girls in front of them. they now started to squeal a little.

seojin leaned over to him a little. "do you know them?" she whispered. "nah, but my sister does." jeno explained. "you have a sister?" she asked. "yeah, she goes to their school. she's in 9th grade." jeno said to her.

"cute. why doesn't she go to our school?" seojin questioned. "i used to go to her school. i got expelled." jeno told her.

"for what? lighting the place on fire?" she joked with a scoff. jeno stayed quiet and looked away suspiciously. "don't tell me you actually lit the place on fire." she covered her open mouth with her hand.

"it was only like one small building, and it was an accident!" seojins jaw was on the floor. "how do you accidentally light something on fire?" seojin muttered.

"the gas in the science lab was left on, and i was smoking in there. it lit on fire so quickly, i'm so lucky i made it out of there." he started.

"i still have a scar here, look." he continued, lifting up his top. he showed her the side of his torso. "it's not a burn mark, it's actually from when i was running out and i scraped my stomach against the corner of a table."

seojin nodded along at his story, but she was focused on his stomach. he had very well defined abs, and although he was showing off a scar; she really payed no mind to it.

he pulled his shirt down, but seojin was still zoned out on the floor, thinking about him. "i like your hair." jeno mentioned, waking her up from her little daydream.

"thanks; i like yours too." she said, touching his blue hair. she pushed some of the coloured strands out of his face. "it's so long. do you know how to braid it?" he asked, and she shook her head.