Chapter Twelve (Fluff)

Okay, so this is the fluff version of chapter 12 for those who wanted it :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------

Sean pulls away from the kiss and smirks.
"We have a video to make, remember?" She smiles and Sean realizes that he is the luckiest man alive.

They finish the video and begin to hear the sounds of Sean's stomach growling. (Y/N) smiles and gets up to go to the kitchen. She begins to make steaks with a garlic marinade and a tossed salad with a light vinaigrette dressing. She turns on her music and starts dancing around the room. The scent of garlic and steak wafts through Sean's open door. Smelling the marvelous food, he pauses editing the video and hobbles out on his crutches. He chuckles when he sees (Y/N) cooking and dancing around. He observes her for a while, infatuated with her and her body. Suddenly the music cuts off as she gets a phone call.
"Hello?" She says, turning around to flip the steaks.
"Hey, mom, what's up?"
"It's time. I already bought your ticket home. You can't stay over there forever. It's not possible. I won't let you."
"Well, mom, you know I love you, but I met someone here."
"And? You think that will change the date on your plane ticket? You depart tomorrow at 7:30. Don't be late."
"I'm not going home. Not anytime soon anyways."
"Well, fine. Stay. But you have to pay your way home." *click*
Sean walks over to (Y/N) and wraps his arms around her waist.
"You are so amazing."
"My mother thinks I'm getting on a plane tomorrow. She doesn't know that you exist."
"So, your staying here with me then?"
"Yes."
Sean kisses (Y/N)'s cheek.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short, but I am working on a special project and I promised an update. Here it is and I can't wait for you guys to find out my project!