Chapter Fourteen

Sean begins pacing the floor after (Y/N) had been gone for hours without a text or a phone call. It was only a few blocks to the store, and they only needed a couple of things so it shouldn't have taken this long already.

His phone was sitting on the counter when it went off. He ran to the device and answered the call.

"Sean...I...am okay...I will be home....soon...I ran into....a friend....of mine...I promise...I...love you...I'll see you...soon...goodbye..." There was a click. He started pacing, knowing that something had to be wrong, yet he had a feeling that she was pulling a prank on him too. She had done these things before, and so he figured that was what it had to be. He walked upstairs to record a video.
~~~~~

"He won't help you now. In fact, he probably likes the silence for a change. He must be at home, sleeping, eating, recording videos...He doesn't love you. Isn't it obvious? If he loves you so much, where is he now? He isn't here, so that means that he must not care that much about you. I suggest that you allow me to do what I want. He won't come to save you, so what's the point in fighting?"A low chuckle emerges from the other side of the room.

"Not so fast. You don't think I would leave my girl behind would you? I know you aren't that stupid...or maybe you are. You may want to walk away now, and be unscathed, but you lay another finger on her and I will harm you in the worst way possible."

The figure steps out into the shadows.  (Y/N) gasps.

"You...you shouldn't be here. Not yet. You aren't supposed to see the pain I am putting her through! You were supposed to be mine! Not her's, MINE! I don't understand." The figure chuckles.

"Oh really? And why should I give up the love of my life for someone who won't even show their face? No thank you. I would much rather have my beautiful (Y/N)." Sean steps out from the shadows. The other figure backs up and presses a button on the console behind them. A loud buzzer sounds.

Sean opens his eyes.