Chapt. 6

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

"Don't make me come over there, flower

"Don't make me come over there, flower." I said clenching my jaw ignoring the man beside her.

Blake Giovanni. I know the bastard. I've kept eyes on him since he started doing photoshoots with Sienna after I left and now that I'm back, I'll take matters into my own hands.

She gulped and took a step towards me only to be pulled back by the avatar next to her.

"Sienna, this man is insane- stay here." He requested and I almost rolled my eyes at the idiot.

"It's fine, I know him." She says pulling back her hand. Remind me to remove that hand he used to pull her back with.

He glared at me while I smirked as I opened the door for her and she got in. "Touch her again and I'll make sure to paralyze you from neck to foot."

I got in my car satisfied with the look of fear that's left on his face, then I drove off.

"What are you doing here, Handsome?" Sienna questions and I looked over at her.

I smirked, stretching around the back seat- taking up the pink tulips bouquet that I bought for her. "For you, darling."

Her eyes lit up and a smile spread across her lips. "These are fragrant and also my favorite. Thank you."

She's beautiful as always, no doubt about that. Her blue eyes are somewhat captivated, her black hair flowed flawlessly over her shoulder and God, her feckless are so damn cute.

She can get any man on their knees for her.

Who am I kidding? Even I'll be on my knees for her.

"I know I'm beautiful." She says with a smirk as I kept staring at her and I shook my head.

"You are beautiful, indeed." I confirmed and her pink soft lips curled up into the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.

"I missed you, Handsome." She pouts and I chuckled.

"Not more than me, flower." I parked the car on the side of the road before looking over to her. "C'mere."

She jumped on me, hugging me and I sighed into the hug as I combed through her hair with my fingers.

"Look at me." She pulled her head back and I wiped her tears that escaped. "You acting like you didn't see me at the club that night when you barged into my office, hm?" She acting like she wasnt the one that came into my office that night and scared off Emily.

"Yeah, but I couldn't even touch you then cause my brothers were there." She said and I nod because it's true.

"I know, baby." I sighed. I held her face and pecked her three tines on the lips.