Chapt.. 32

I woke up to the sound of vomiting in the bathroom

I woke up to the sound of vomiting in the bathroom. I groan feeling the space on the bed next to me empty, which only means Killians the one in the bathroom vomiting again.

He had been vomiting for a couple of days now, and it's getting concerning. Eating all that weird food will definitely have you vomiting, what did he expect?

I mean, pickles and peanut butter? Ice cream with cheese on top? Mayonnaise on toast bread alone?

I sluggishly got up, making my way inside the bathroom- seeing him bend over the toilet. I smack his butt and he groan, glaring at me.

Okay. Not the time, got it.

I rubbed his back as he continued vomiting. I'm praying to God that he's not dying or anything like that.

After he was finished, we both brush our teeth silently. He's been moody since the whole puking thing- not to me but to other people. I swear anyone who's been around him might think he's pregnant or on his period.

"Morning baby." He peck my lips after he finish brushed his teeth.

"Good morning, Handsome. We're going to the hospital today." I said to him and he frowns.

"I said I'm feeling fine." He argued, as we stepped into the shower together. I washed him up and he did the same for me. We finish showering, then we got dressed. I left him fixing his waves as I did my hair in a ponytail.

"You're not fine, babe. You're sick, whether you like it or not- we're going."

He sighed putting on his boxers, then his clothes. He's weird on so many levels- like he brushes and fixes his hair before putting on his clothes.

So his willy just be swinging while he's brushing..... hehe-

"Fine baby, whatever you say goes." He said, kissing my lips and squeezing my ass, I squeezed back his and he chuckles.

We left the house and went to the hospital, meeting with a doctor.

"Can you tell me how you've been feeling?" The doctor asks him.

"I don't know man. I've just been vomiting for the past few days, I feel dizzy most times, I've also had some weird food choices which my wife says disgusting. Fuck doc, I swear she got me pregnant with her beauty or some shit." Killian expressed and the doctor chuckled at the last part.

I tried to hide my laughing at how he said it. How in the world did he even think of that?

"That does sound like pregnancy, which could only mean- either your wife is currently pregnant and you're experiencing her pregnancy symptoms or you have a type of sickness. I'm still going to check on that so if you don't mind, I'm gonna need a sample of your blood." The doc says, taking his blood then disappearing into a lab.