Ch1: Hallucinations

Earth #: 838

Date: April 20, 2006

.......................................................................................................

It was a beautiful night in New York.

The sky was filled with stars and you could even hear some of the crickets chirping in the tall grass.

You could even see the fireflies that were lighting up.

Though, inside of one particular house, it was a different story.

The clocks in the kitchen and the living room were ticking the night away.

Upstairs, Nicole and Little Maddy were asleep.

Little Maddy was in her room, asleep in her bed.

She was wearing her red footsie pajamas and her diaper.

As Little Maddy was sleeping, around 1:42 A.M., something began to happen.

The young girl was now beginning to toss and turn, very violently.

Her hands and arms were frailing.

She then began to feel like she was burning up.

~ Dream Start ~

Little Maddy was now on the outskirts of town, where it was the most foggiest.

She saw that up ahead was the Sanctum Sanctorum, which looked like it had been abandoned for years.

As the little girl was walking alone, something had begun to appear beside her.

It was a furry creature.

A demon.

Little Maddy then stopped walking and looked at the creature.

"Who... Who are you?" She asked, really scared.

The demon looked at her.

"My name is Asomodeus but, you can call me Tobi." He said, introducing himself to her.

"I... I'm uh... I'm Maddy." Maddy said, introducing herself to him.

Tobi smiled, mischievously.

"Maddy Phelps... My Master has told me so much about you." He said as he held his furry clawed hand out to her.

Little Maddy looked at him.

"Y... Your... Your Master...?" She said as she was now beginning to wonder which Master that the demon was serving.

Tobi chuckled.

"You'll find out soon enough..." He said as they now approached the Sanctum Sanctorum's front porch.

The doors then began to open on their own.

Little Maddy was afraid.

Tobi smiled.

"Don't worry, little girl. My Master doesn't intend to harm you. He's just wanting to meet you. He's aware of your extraordinary abilities." He said, in an attempt to calm her fears.

Little Maddy tried to calm down but, she was really afraid.

Why would this demon want to lead her here...?

~ Dream End~

...........................................................................................................