Prologue

Jazz and skyluar are two best friend who live in a mansion together. They live in LA California,
Their parents made the iphones so you would guess they have big houses. Their parents had to go live across the sea for their jobs, and let skyluar and jazz live together for the company of each other.
Their parents never cared about what they did, so when they left it wasn't a big deal because they never were home anyways.

Jazz POV

I have long black wavy hair, and light blue eyes

im 18, I have a puppy named spoons, and I live in a big house, like mansion big, my parents made the iPhone with my best friend skyluars parents and they became very close. I uses to be picked on In school but I didn't care. Once my parents became famous no one messed with me then.

my hobbies are dancing and drawing, and im known as the bad,stubborn one between us two, me and skyluar.

Skyluars POV

I have long light brown hair and hasel green eyes

im 19, i have two bunnies carrots and monster, and I lived in a big mansion before me and Jazz's parents went to live over seas, but Jazz's mansion is bigger. i used to be called spoiled brat in school, but when I left and my parents became famous nobody messed with me then. my hobbies are reading and watching tv, and im known as the good one between me and jazz I don't know why thought.