Chapter 9

Small A/N,
those are their clothes for today, and there rooms are under them

Jazz's POV

I walk back into my room and go to my closet, i look through my clothes rack to find something to wear for today. I take a shower first because I feel ickey from last night,I go with a white stussy crop top and a pair of black high waisted pants with peach high heals and let my hair stay in their natural waves. I walk out of the bathroom over to my bed and look at the sleeping body, sucks that im about to piss him off. " wake the fuck up!" I watch his body jurk up as im doubled over in laughter, " what the fuck jazzy, I was having a good dream..." He looks at me up and down and smirks "you were naked and giving me a lap dance," he says as he pulls me on top of him as im giggling "make my dream come true baby" he says as he kisses my neck "no... No... Stop it" I say inbetween giggles "get dressed, we have new neighboors and i want to properly introduse myslef" I say straddling kian, pulling him up. " so... Are u going to make my dreams come true, or am I going to have to make you," he says pulling me closer, I chuckle at him getting closer to his lips, just as they touch i pull away "not today baby," I get off the bed and walk out of the room.

Skyluar's POV

   "I am not meeting new people," I say to jc as he wakes up. "Come on babe, it wont be that bad," he says sitting up and stretching. I look at him like he's crazy, "um, have you lost your damn mind? Do u not understand that I dont like peolple?" I say distrought, "dont be like that, come on, if your not going to do it for your "sister" then do it for me."he says putting on a shirt and his jeans, what the fuck do I look like? "Fuck you and your cute self, fine ill go" I mumble walking into my closet I go with a whie lets roll crop top with dark blue high waisted pants and my black boot heals. By time I walk out jc is gone and jazz is sitting on my bed "hey girl, you look cute," she says, " thanks, so who is this new person across the street, why and do I have to meet her, and do I have to say anything?" I ask "yes bitch you have to meet her because I said so, yes you have to say things, and I dont know who the fuck she is why do you think we would be going to meet her if we did,"she sighs rolling her eye. "whatever hoe," I reply walkimg out of the room and down the stairs.

******************************************

  Jazzy,s POV

We walk across the street and to the neighboors property "so... Is she hot?" Kian asks "unbelievable," I shake my head and began to walk off  before I feel a hand on my arm "chill, damn I was just kidding," he says " yeah well she is hot so," I say rolling my eyes. "stop being such a drama queen, you know I dont was anyone but you," he says "yeah I know."
  We ring the door bell and wait for someone to answer. The door opens to the girl I saw yesterday when i went outside, "hey, I remeber you, your that girl I saw earlier when I was moving in." She sticks her hand out "im andrea, but my friends call my andi," I take her hand " im jazzy, and this is my best friend skyluar, my boyfriend kian and her boyfriend JC," I said and they all said hello. " well um, you guys can come in, its not much but it should look better once we get everything unpacked," she smiles and we walk in. Andrea shows us arould the house and we meet her parents who were very nice, skyluar was very quiet the whole time you know except to say her pleases and thank yous, but thats what she does shes shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her you wish she was still shy.

A/N

Hello its been a while, yeah so they met the new character, ill have more time to post because there is no school, flooding and all, well catch yall leter

Vote, comment, share