05(H)

Now here they were .

Together.

On the edge where it stared.

As will burrowed deeper into his arms.

"How could you? In all these years . You left me oblivious?" Will said As hannibal nooded

"I didn't want you to suffer my boy . It was better if we hadn't met. You aren't surrounded by guilt or blood."

"But it's not the same without you ,you jackass." Wilk said sharply holding on to him.

Hannibal felt a tear escape his eyes as they embraced . The sun setting.

After few hours hannibal found himself making dinner for them as will followed him around as if afraid he would disappear.

"Who did that?" Will asked indicating the wound

"Our daughter."hannibal had chuckled out as Wills eyes grew wide.

"What can we do?" Will had asked. "Let's get rid of that bastard Garret. "

"But what if we hurt her more." Hannibal asked looking up from the stove.

"She would mourn for a while but then she would remember that he was a killer . Then it would be easier for her to let go.

"Then what ?"

"We cannot get her here hannibal. She has her mother who loves her dearly. She would be raised by her. We will be her guardian. "

Hannibal smiled softly as he watched his Will still cunning as ever.

Getting rid of Garret Jacob hobbs was easy. All they did was push him off the construction site . Of course after tormenting him.

The funeral was small and quite. Abigail and her mother dressed in black. They had attended the funeral.

When hannibal and Abigails eyes meet she looked into it with slight realization and gratitude as she nooded thank you. She then turned to Will who watched her as she searched his eyes and finally went with her mother.

The case of the Minnesota Shrike buried deep 6 feet.

Everything was the same. Will still worked on his clinic still successful as he moved into balitomore with Hannibal. All his dogs welcomed as Hannibal would grumble under his breath as he cleaned the dog hair but worth it when he saw Will smile.
Hannibam still worked as a surgeon.

He then did something g he should have done years ago. He called back home......to Lithuania.

"Hello " her voice rang out.
"Hello chyioh. " hannibal said
"What a suprise Hannibal. Shall I expect you to come home ?" She asked.

"I have called you to tell you chyioh....that you have to let yourself free." Hannibal had said causing her to remain silent.

"Don't be haunted by the past and lose the present." He said looking at will who was playing with the dogs.

"It's not worth it." Hannibal said softly .

After a minute of silence a distance gunshot was heard. Then a wail of cry echoed.

"Thank you hannibal." She cried out

Hannibal smiled "and yes I will be coming home for a visit.......I have someone very special for you to meet."

After a year they said their vows. A small but happy one . At the cliff where their dance with the red dragon ended

It was beautiful. Chyioh who rarely left the estate flew in to attend.

Abigail who had still not managed to conclude what happened but was grateful came as well.

Her feeling of connection with the two man never wavered.

And as if teasing Will had send an huge cake to Jack Crawford who confusingly looked around for the delivery guy.

Hannibal smiled at Will who looked at him.

"This is what I had wanted for you will."
Hanibal said softly.

Will looked into his eyes.
"It's beautiful "