chapter nove

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I didn't know what wicked plans Kylian had up his sleeve, but if he did anything to even try to jeopardise mine and Ney's relationship, if you could even call it that, then I would pay money for the defenders to make sure he didn't finish his season off.

The days passed and nothing happened which felt weird but I also felt a good sense of relief.

neymar jr x

neymar jr x
hey
i have training today and i was
just wondering if you'd like to come?

me
of course, i'd love to
what time?

neymar jr x
3 o'clock
i'll see you there ;)

_____

I got ready and made my way over to PSG's training grounds. I walked inside, the receptionist recognising me probably from the times I came here with Kylian. We acknowledged each other with a polite nod and smile as I continued my way down the corridor.

I was walking in the direction of the indoor gym which I assumed Neymar was in, but his text 'I'm in the changing room' made me switch my walking direction.

I arrived at the door with a clear sign saying 'Changing Room' and walked in without hesitation.

The sight of Neymar getting changed into his training kit unveiled before me. He was already wearing his psg shorts and all except his shirt which he had in his hands, ready to put on.

Because of the lack of shirt, his clear v line and abs were fully on show. I took a second to look, thinking internally to myself how much time God spent on this man.

I let myself get lost looking at his tattoos that covered most of his body.

I could only imagine what the softness of his skin would feel like. All of the places my hands were longing to feel and touch.

"Sweetheart, did you know that staring's rude?"

"I wasn't staring," I replied back quickly.

"Sure." Neymar chuckled under his breath as he slid his t-shirt up over his head.

"How long are you training today?" I asked as I walked further into the room.

"We should be done in about 2-3 hours, I think. Why? Do you have something better planned out for us?" He asked as he took a step closer to me.

"I might," I said as I myself also took a step in his direction, closing the gap between us to just a few centimetres. "You would get the same amount of exercise, it would just be a whole lot more enjoyable..."

He took a final step towards me which resulted in me being pushed up against the wall.

Ney grabbed my chin with his fingers, tilting my head up so I was forced to look at him. "Do not tempt me, querida," he let out softly, in contrast to the tight grip he still had on me. "Because there is nothing stopping me from taking you against this wall, right here and right now."

"Your team is coming though."

"Not for another 20 minutes they're not."