A good night sleep ( nalu )

lucy's pov

Its near midnight and im in my bed laying down in a comfortable fetal postion on one side of my bed, knowing Natsu will probably come through my window again and lay down to sleep with me. I still dont know why he does this, i've always meant to ask him but the thought always disintegrates by morning. He would always cuddle up next to me and slide his arms around me gently trying not to wake me up, but over the long period of time of getting used to this routine, I have grown to not be able to sleep until he comes and lays down into my bed, spreading his warmth over me. I still shout and hit him when I wake up the next day, but probably only to hide the fact that I like sleeping with my best friend. -sigh- even though we are not together or anything. we are just friends.

only friends...

I suddenly hear my window slide and immediently know that he is here now.

my shoulders relax instantly. I have actually repaired that window he comes through like 5 times and have considered removing it permenantly for easy access for Natsu, but that wouldnt be safe. what if a robber came in or it was cold in the winter what am i supposed to do then, WHAT IF I GOT RAPED!?! -sigh- calm donw lucy, calm down.

There was this one time where Natsu went on a secret s-class job with happy for a week and I have been having nightmares all the time, worrying how he was. I was paranoid everynight and was scared to sleep alone. The habit of sleeping on one side of the bed and waking up alone was really depressing. since when was I so dependant on him to be here with me while I sleep.

Before falling asleep I started to recall todays events. I went to the guild with Natsu in the morning still tired from coming back home yesterday and as usual had my strawberry milkshake made by the one and only she-devil. I went to visit Levy for a while and then gajeel went inside. I talked to some friends and then decided to do a quick and easy job out of boredom because Natssu wouldn't stop setting gray on fire. When I went to Mira for her to stamp it for approval i found her outside Levy's resting room with lisanna, taking pictures through a lacrima lens. When I asked her she just shushed me dissmisively, trying not to be too loud for the 'couple' inside to hear. I obviously took that as a yes, the job wasnt too hard though, it was to retrieve a, ancient lost book in the magnolia libary. it took me at lest five hours.

I sigh again and turn around to the other side facing the pink haired dragon slayer right in front of me, not realising how close we are. once I do I blush a deep red thanking the night that it was dark out. My eyes half closing and my mind slowly slipping, I kissed Natsu's cheek and closed my eyes completely.

" Goodnight Luce. " he said to me gently, but his deep voice was sexy. He squeezed his arms around he slightly and nuzzled his head closer to mine before I slipped into the world of dreamland for another night.

but the last thing I saw at the backs of my closed eyelids were unusual rich green eyes that i have only ever seen once before.....

who do those eyes belong? is it someone we know? is it not?

well thats all for now because of my exams so i wont be writing for some time, but please, please, pretty please bear with me. you can read some other stuff i have written or just wait like a normal person. thank you for reading as always.

oh yea, guys i have seriously no idea what to write, i need some ideas, does anyone have an idea i could somehow shift into the story for when i come back? it will be deeply appreciated. byeeeeee

this chapter is edited, plus because of this chapters events does not mean lucy loves Natsu, but you never know if she does, hehe.