Chapter III

TW: homophobia/slur

Olimp POV:

  "Here, I got you some biscuits. How's your knee feeling?"

  "Oh, thank you! It's even more swollen than before and it still hurts like hell but it's relatively fine than yesterday." It hurts like crazy, I'm not even joking.

  "Well, can you walk?" Augustine asked while sitting down on the chair next to my bed.

  "Of course not." I sighed. 

  "It really hurts that badly?"

  "Augustine, no, no it doesn't. What do you think?"

  "Such talk for someone as elegant as you. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth."

  "My mother's not even in my life."

  "Oh."

  "Meh, didn't care anyway. From what I've heard, she was a total bitch."

 "One way to speak of your mother."

   I laughed.

  "Olimp, I don't think you should be joking around about you not even remembering your mother. Are you perhaps... alright?"

  "Mhm. I've just had so much happen to me in my childhood years that I'm not even serious about it now." 

  "Oh, that's... new. I mean, if you ever need me, I'm always here, you don't have to bottle anything up to the point where you have a mental breakdown."

  "Uhm, thank you then. I'll be sure, I guess..."

There was silence for an uncomfortable amount of time. I am so sorry, Augustine.

  "Hey, Olimp, what do you say we go to the garden? It'll rain later so it's best if we go now." he finally said, his smile lighting up the room.

  "Sure, some fresh air won't hurt. But, how do I get there?"

  "I'll just carry you, no biggie." WHAT.

  "Oh, yeah sure, that works too..." I'm screaming internally, I don't know how to react, he's going to know. He'll find out the hard way.

  "One second, heh."

Thoughts were flooding my brain as I sat there, waiting for something that my brain couldn't even process. And as every strong and capable man could, he picked me up in his arms and walked out of the room.

  "This is like, the 15th time your face was bright red in the past 3 weeks. Are you sure you don't have a fever?"

  "No, it's summer I'm just hot."

  "I believe you." WAIT, DID HE JUST- "The weather is honestly unbearable." Oh. Of course.

I don't know what I should do. I don't know what I should say. Wait, if I wait it out, it surely will pass. It's just a phase, I'll just have to let it be. It'll go away.

 "We have arrived! You can take a seat. I arranged it last night." He smiled warmly at me.

  "You shouldn't have! This is so pretty, I wish I had your organizing skills!"

The scene he arranged for me was very simple but stunning. He put the chairs and the table right at the centre of the garden's dome, with a small porcelain figure, a teapot and some tea cups.

  "Don't flatter me, your sister did this." Of course she did. I laughed.

  "Well, she did a hell of a job!"

I sat down, grabbed the teapot and poured some tea into my cup.

  "Hey, since we haven't gotten to know eachother very well, we should talk about that!"