Opening Credits

We open to a dark, spooky graveyard.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Bones Studio C
Present

The camera begins panning around through the graveyard, the Mystery Machine parked outside the front gates as eerie music plays.

A Mosaic Media Group Production

Lightning strikes, but there was a lack of a storm, meaning the lightning could really be of any sort of origin.

A Raja Gosnell Film

The camera comes to a stop in front of a tree which then morphs into a bunch of bats that fly at the screen and then some clouds forming some words were seen saying.....

Scooby-Doo! and The Spooky Island Curse

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

The camera did a quick zoom in, showing the silhouettes of our heroes for the story, Mystery Inc., who were investigating the cemetery.

We got some work to do now

The camera does a quick pan to Fred who had a smirk on his face.

Freddie Prinze Jr.

Fred began spinning the flashlight around like Ruby would with her weapon on occasion.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Fred struck a bit of a pose, but the entire front part of the flashlight came off, batteries falling out, leaving it powerless.

We need some help from you now

Daphne brushed her hair to the side, with the usual type of fashionista smile you'd see, looking at the camera.

Once again, i'm 'onna fall, once again I find my back is up against the wall

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Then, a rather monstrous looking hand grabbed Daphne by the top of her head, yoinking her right off frame.

Then, Shaggy was seen looking over his shoulder as he unscrews his flashlight.

Will somebody help me? Please hear my call

Matthew Lillard

Shaggy pulled out a whole freakin multi layer sandwich from his flashlight, getting ready to chow down. However, a certain brown paw reached over and snatched it from him before he could, causing some confusion.

Or get a message to my dog and he'll be on the ball

Velma then was fiddling with settings on her flashlight, having wired it to have each button have a different display.

Linda Cardellini

Cause everybody need a friend that they can depend on

Fred came into view, smirking as usual, before he slowly slid out of frame, Velma huffing and crossing her arms.

Someone who could help them out of a situation

Scooby was then seen licking his paw off, having been the one to snatch Shaggy's sandwich.

Scooby-Doo
as Himself