Love From Two

There were two twins named Adam and Alex who were deeply in love with the same man, a kind strong caring and gorgeous guy named Ben. The three of them were inseparable, spending most of their time together and enjoying each other's company.

However, as time went by, Adam and Alex's love for Ben turned into an obsession. They became possessive and jealous, fighting over his attention and affection. They even started to dress alike and mimic each other's mannerisms to try and win him over.

At first, Ben didn't think much of it, chalking it up to harmless sibling rivalry. But as their behavior became more and more extreme, he started to feel uneasy around them. He tried to distance himself, but the twins would always find a way to insert themselves into his life.

One day, Ben received a package in the mail. Inside, he found a lock of hair and a note that read, "We'll always be together, no matter what." He knew without a doubt that it was from Adam and Alex. He tried to confront them, but they denied any involvement.

As the weeks went by, Ben became increasingly paranoid. He started to notice strange things happening around his apartment, like objects being moved or missing altogether. He heard footsteps in the hallway at night, but no one was ever there when he looked.

One night, Ben woke up to find Adam and Alex standing over him. They were holding hands and staring at him with blank expressions. He tried to scream, but they covered his mouth and whispered, "Don't be afraid, Ben. We'll always be together, just the three of us."

Ben managed to break free and ran out of the apartment, never looking back. To this day, he doesn't know what became of Adam and Alex, but he's certain that their love for him had turned into a dangerous obsession.