5

Chapter 5: A Night To Remember

Tyra pov

Tyra pov

It had been a couple of days since the last time I saw the prince, and I was fine with that. Ever since the night Id found my dairy. Ezekiel and I had grown closer,
meaning I'd been spending a bunch of time with Ezekiel in the garden trying to avoid The Prince at work.

Ezekiel and I were in the garden planting tulips.

"I'm thirsty." Ezekiel wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Me too can you grab me some lemonade?" Ezekiel nodded taking off his gloves and positioning his garden tools on the ground, and then strolling away.

I started planting my tulip in the ground when I saw Princess Charlotte running over to me holding her gown.

"Tyra oh thank heaven I found you. We need to talk." She was speaking in between breaths but I still managed to hear her great.

"Can I talk to you over here," She pointed and I nodded my head following her. I followed her and we went inside the greenhouse away from the garden. We took a seat on a bench.

"Okay, I think my brother likes you."

"He doesn't like me, and if he did it would never work, his words by the way." I crossed my arms.

"He does like you. He just saw you sleeping with a b— Oh oops." Princess Charlotte covered her mouth and did a little giggle.

"Wait he saw me sleeping with a what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ugh fine. He said he saw you sleeping with a boy and his tiny heart broke and oh how he will never be able to love someone else. How his heart can't take this damage, how he can't inhale and exhale without you." Charlotte spoke sarcastically

"He didn't say all that." I rolled my eyes.

"Yea, but he did say the first part." She shrugged.

"He doesn't understand"