5

Y/N's POV

Right after we got inside the dorm and find our own locker and mattress, we were instructed to unpack and gather within 30 minutes for the distribution of firearms.

When I was done arranging my clothes and personal care products inside the locker, I decided to play a card game with Yoo-jung, Ae Sol and Na-ra.

Author's POV

"What, this-"
"You can't show your card."
"You can't show it."
"You need to keep it to yourself."

"By the way, what's this?" Na-ra asked while holding up a red card with white and black spots on it.

"That's Ddong, Ddong's double pi." Ae Sol answered. "It's my grandma's favorite one. It goes with this one." she added.

"Same picture." Yoo-jung pointed out.

As what Y/N expected, Na-ra played the cards expertly.

Na-ra's action made Yoo-jung and Ae Sol looked at her.

"Liar." Ae Sol spoke.
"You played this before, haven't you?" Yoo-jung questioned.

"Hurry up, it's your turn." Na-ra replied while looking at Yoo-jung.

For Y/N this interaction was quite funny which made her laugh slightly.

"Y/N, what did you bring?" Yoo-jung asked.

"Just my clothes, personal care products, emergency kit and.....courage." Y/N answered.

"Hey, hey. Everyone..." Ha-na loudly said. "what's personal firearms by the way?" she inquired.

The girl looked at her friends, who were seemed to be confused.

"I don't know. Don't know." Soon-yi admitted.

"Your own gun, you idiot." Bo-ra answered while drawing on her tablet.

"Oh, she said they're guns." Ha-na repeated with a smile and sat down.

The four continued playing while the others chatted with each other. Seo Ja-yoon, one of their platoon instructors, walked in. The girls did not realize it until she raised her voice.

"Attention!" she yelled loudly causing the girls to be startled and turn to her.

"You little brats, do you think your on a camping trip?" she scolded them while looking at the table filled with beauty products.

"Listen carefully now. Submit all items not needed in the barracks to the front right this moment..."

"What's this?" she asked while grabbing Soon-yi's stuffed toy. The girl tried to get it back, but the instructor had a tight grip on it.

"Straightener, toys, lipstick, foundation..."
"perfumes-Perfume?" she said as the started to circle around the girls.

"Foundation, lipstick!"

"These brats!" the instructor exclaimed when she saw a Yoo-jung, Ae Sol, Na-ra and Y/N playing cards. She was about to
confiscate it, but luckily, Yoo-jung quickly covered it with the mattress.

"Cigarette?" she asked displeased, when her attention was caught by the pack of it on the table.

"Hurry it up, you brats! Move it!" she yelled once more, making the girls get their stuffs from the table and hide them.

-----------------FAST FORWARD-----------------

"Hurry up and come down!"
"Class 3-2!"
"Stand in a single column in front of your platoon leader!"
"Hurry up and come down!"
"Promptly! Stand in a single column!"