6

Y/N's POV

'Fudge, he's here..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you all doing? Assemble!" The platoon leader shout, making us freeze on our spot, including our classmates who were playing with their rifles.

"Did you not hear that? Assemble!" The female platoon instructor repeated. Not wanting to make them angry, especially Platoon leader Lee, we immediately stand up and went down.

"Hurry up and come down. Hurry up!" The other instructor, Kim Won Bin, added.

When we're all finally down, the platoon leader spoke again.

"The firearms you just received... could save it kill you, " he scolded while walking around.

He stopped in front of Il-ha and harshly grabbed his rifle.

"In times of emergency, the only thing you can trust isn't your friend or colleagues next to you..." As he went on, I can't help but feel nervous when our eyes met and looked at me seriously.

'Ahhhhh... He's so scary, I can't...' I mentally panicked. Only then I was able to sighed I relief when he walked around again.

"But your firearm in your hand. So is it okay for you to handle it carelessly?" He asked while raising the rifle.

"No, it's not." I answered quietly, my voice were shaking but still audible.

"I am asking you guys," he repeated.

"No, it's not okay. " We all answered in uniso.

"See that goalpost over there?" Platoon leader Lee pointed, making us turn our head into the same direction. "The first three people."

The others were confused as to what my brother said. While I remained quiet, contemplating whether I should run or not.

-"What?"
-"What is he talking about?"
-"Hey!"

"Go." The platoon leader announced.

While they were arguing and telling each other not to run, I turned towards Yeong-hoon and whispered. "I think we should run. What do you say?"

Yeong-hoon thought for a couple of seconds but ended up shrugging his shoulders.

I sighed and went to Yoo-jung to ask the same question. "Should we?"

"I don't know..." She replied.

I then took a deep breathe, preparing myself and sneakily went to the side.

My head hurts so much, but I'd rather ran and get in to the first three, so that I won't have to run more than that. And I'm sure Young-shin will run too any second now.

"Hey."
"Hey, what is he doing?" Finally they noticed Young-shin trying to run. Seeing this I began running, a little early than him though.

-"Gosh."
-"Hey!"

They shouted as they went after us and tried to catch up.

-----------------FAST FORWARD-----------------

The sun was already setting when we got back inside our "dorm".

"I'm so exhausted,
"I feel like throwing up,"
"I feel like I'm dying right now"
"Me too."
"Gosh, I can't believe this."

All of us we're exhausted from all the running, those rifles were really heavy. Fortunately, I got to the first three. As we got inside, I immediately went towards my bed and laid down.