Fiesta

[Chaewon's POV]

After two weeks had passed since the skiing trip I went on with Yeonjun. Yeonjun suggested that I should give my full attention to our comeback right now. I didn't want to, but he promised me he'd get me boba if I listened. Yeonjun would also promise to call or text me every so often to keep in touch.

Right now we're recording our lines for our album. We took turns going in and out for our recording. "Chaewon unnie we didn't ask you this two weeks ago, but how was the date with Yeonjun oppa?" Nako asked me as we sat in the lounge.

"I've enjoyed it, Yeonjunnie is really good at planning ahead Nako-ah. We should bring you all next time it'll be a blast," I said.

"Awwww I'm so jealous, I wish Taehyun-ah had something planned..." Yujin said.

"Well I mean the boys must've been tired from the New Year's dates they took us on," Minju said.

"True, but how did Yeonjun plan a ski trip a little after New Year?" Sakura unnie asked.

"Those years of nonstop training must've gave him more energy," Yena said.

"He does have plenty of energy and stamina, his stage presence is off the charts!" Wonyoung said.

"I just hope he doesn't overdo it you know? Thankfully he has you to keep an eye on his well being Chaewon-ah," Eunbi unnie said.

"Y-Yeah he has me," I said feeling rather flustered upon hearing that.

"He is quite unique. Reminds me about that story you told us about him sleeping in the practice room," Hyewon unnie said.

"Yep he can act like fool at times, but he's the fool I fell for."

"He desperately wanted to become an idol that's admirable. Yena I think you and your brother shared the same passion towards becoming an idol," Yuri said.

"We're always there for each other, no matter how tough it is. We rarely ever fight because we can agree on anything!" Yena said. She pulled out her phone and showed us a photo of Yeonjun and her on their 12th birthday with them being all playful with each other.

"Guys I'm done recording!" Hitomi said as she stepped out of the recording room.

"Well it looks like you're next Chaewon," our manager said.

"Alright, I'll be done soon guys!" I said and went inside the room. "So what parts do I need to record?"

"We'll need you to sing the intro to the song first," the recording person said.

"Okay I can do that." I began to start singing. As this recording session went on, I had to make some pitch perfect notes as I sang. It went smoothly for the most part. I also started the recording for the other tracks in our album too. We may have drifted away from actual work for a bit, but it didn't mean I was too rusty.

I finally finished recording a little over 10 minutes later. I felt spent from singing on the top of my lungs at times so I really need my voice to rest. I opened the door where everyone stopped talking and their attention shifted towards me. "How was it?" Eunbi unnie asked.

"Good... My voice is tired... Though..." I said.

"Get some rest Chaewon, we'll tell you when it's over!" Yena said.