Synopsis

The story begins with two complete stranger who end up being tie together. How will they cope the changes of their lives as a  married couple. Will they stay together? Or choose to part ways ?

From now until forever tells the Story of Airyella the heteroromantic who have a secret relationship with the famous actor.But, she was left broken while watching her boyfriend marry another woman.
And Here's Xaiden the man who devoted his love to his fiance but in the end  she left him and choose to pursue her career.

Two shattered heart....
Two people who have  ill-fated relationship....  Shared the same pain and shame. And now they are  bind in marriage.
She was forced to tie a knot with a complete stranger and He accepted to marry his wrong bride. Where does there marriage life leads to?Let's find out.

Author's Notes:

Ang pangalan ng mga tauhan at mga pangyayaring nakasaad sa kwento na ito ay pawang kathang-isip lamang ng may akda at hindi hinango sa  tunay na buhay o karanasan.Ang anumang  pagkahawig sa mga pangalan ng  mga tauhan buhay man o patay, sa mga lugar at pangyayari sa kwentong ito ay nagkakataon lamang at hindi sinasadya.

Maraming Salamat!

Warning!

Ang kwentong ito ay Rated SPG! May mga parte ng kwento na hindi pwede sa mga batang may gatas pa sa labi este sa mga batang may edad na 18 years old below!

This story consists of strong language,sexual and other terms that are not suitable to the young readers! Thank you!

May mga maling grammar and Typo errors sa kwentong ito kaya don't expect too much. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

©2023