Chapter 1

Life contains with many ups and down.ln the midst of all this we get hurt, deprived disappointed, dejected, worried and anxious. These were all part of us growing up. As time goes by we grow older, get sick, and eventually die. So while we are young let's enjoy every moment of our lives.

She's having a vacation and currently staying at her bestfriend's resort. As evening falls, she sink into the jacuzzi. She's soaking in the clouds of pungent jasmine-scented bubbles while overlooking the night scenery. From afar she can vaguely see the waves of the sea. She look at the moon in the sky and sigh. The scenery brings off a desolate feelings. She cup a handful of foam, smell it and rub it on my shoulder.

'Hmmm so relaxing'

After bathing , she eat her dinner at the terrace and enjoying the breeze of the sea.She feel the calmness of the and brings off a peace of mind.She pick up her phone and see many missed calls from her friend.

"Bruha! Why are you not answering my call?!"galit na asik ng kaibigan niya sa kabilang linya.

"Hindi ko napansin, nasa bathtub ako kanina."sagot Niya Dito.

"Are you okay?"pag-alalang tanong nito.

"Hmmm... I'm quite okay. Don't worry."

"Paano ako Hindi mag-aalala sayo bruhilda ka! Bigla ka na Lang nawala! Buti na lang tumawag sa akin si Ellie na nasa beach resort ka na pag-aari nila."malakas na bulyaw nito sa kanya.

Nilayo Niya Ang kanyang cellphone dahil parang mawala na Ang kanyang pandinig.

"Bruha, narinig mo ba Ang sinabi ko? Hoy! Airyella Strovall?!"

"Huh? Hello? Bess? Chappy ka di kita marinig!" she said and dropped the call.

"Finally it's turned off. Ang kulit talaga ni Sia."

Even if, she's happy that she cared but she wants to be alone and think about life.While lying in the bed she can't help but think of what happened that day.

The long-awaited day is finally here.My long-time boyfriend called me yesterday and asked me to met. I was so excited and I really anticipated this day to come.

A week ago my friend called me that my boyfriend bought a ring in my Friend's Jewelry shop. Kaya pinaghandaan ko talaga Ang araw na 'to. I went to the salon to straighten my hair and I also try the beauty massage.

"Oh my G! Hi there beautiful! Hahahaha."she's been looking at herself in the mirror.

She can't help but mesmerize by her own beauty. And keep telling herself,'Ang Ganda ko!'

"Gaga! Kanina ka pa riyan. Mababasag na 'yang salamin. Jusmio!Umalis ka na nga at baka uulanin ka riyan. Masama pa naman Ang panahon. Magdala ka nang payong."ani ng kaibigan niyang si Alura.

Iniimbintahan Kasi Niya ito sa apartment Niya dahil magkatabi lang naman sila at ito na rin Ang namili ng susuotin niya at naglagay ng kolorete sa Mukha Niya.

"Oh Siya, Alis na ako! Wish me luck!"ngiting Sabi niya sa kaibigan.

"Oo na. Sana nga proposal na 'yan at Hindi hiwalayan. Oh , Siya dalhin mo 'tong payong."anito.

"Grabe Naman 'to. Pag ako mamalasin ngayon Alura ililibre mo talaga ako ah."aniya Dito sabay halakhak.

"Tsk. Umalis ka na nga."pagtataboy nito sa kanya.

"Oo na, aalis na nga. Bye!"she wave goodbye to her friend.

Nang makasakay na Siya ng taxi ay hindi niya mapigilan na magguniguni.

While walking in the aisle the light suddenly dim and suddenly a spotlight shine in her.A rain of flowers filled her way in until she find her boyfriend.He kneel in one knee and ask her , "Will you marry me?"

"YEs, yes of course!"Hiyaw Niya.

"Ano Po ma'am?"

Naudlot naman Ang pinakamagandang eksena sa buhay Niya. She can almost figure out what will happen next but she was slapped by reality that she's still inside the taxi.

'Ito naman si manong panira ng moment!'

She has been looking forward to the day that he will proposed to her. They have been together since college and she help him a lot to gained a foothold in the entertainment industry.Not only this, but she also supported him all the way to his success. Every penny she got from her partime job was spent to create a fans club to support him.

Like everyone, our relationship isn't perfect. All relationships have problems and it
requires a lot of work and commitment.

Sometimes, we quarrel over little things but we talk about it and he always find a reason for me to understand. He is an actor and I know I shouldn't be jealous when he's surrounded with sexy and beautiful ladies. But, she can't help herself. She can't be with him 24/7 and calling him through phone was even harder. So the only thing that keeps their relationship is the loyalty and trust to each other.

My friend keeps telling me that, "Aera, No man that truly loves you will hide you."

This hurts sometimes especially when she can only see him through the screen and she can't help but overthink.

After a long time , she arrived at the Gazzaniga Garden Café. She look around but didn't seem to see any staffs coming to her. There's no such thing as what she imagine. The slap of the fluttering rain wakes her up.

"Damn it!" she ran towards the café and ask the waiter where's the reservation of Mr. Ignacio.

She's wearing a skirt and a cute tank top, and pair them with her favorite denim jacket for an aesthetic vibe.For footwear, she wear a strappy heels.And perfect! It's shows simplistic elegance.

While walking towards the VIP room.The waiter knock the door and ask her to enter the room. She take a deep breath first. After getting in, she give a big smile to him but her smile slowly faded when she saw another woman besides her boyfriend.

("Sometimes , we get hurt by our own expectations. ")

*** End of Chapter 1***

Happy Sunday Everyone! To all the mother in the world , Happy mother's day! 💐
Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoy this first chapter! Please do comment and let me know how you feel about this story. Bye! Btw, Please Vote for more chapter! ლ⁠(⁠'⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠'⁠ლ⁠) Love lots, Rein 💜