CHAPTER 13💌

Author pov

Their lips unknowingly touched .
Yn widened her eyes in shock . Her first kiss was gone just like this . She thought that it will occur in some kind of romantic places but looks like her fate was playing with her she was going to detach their lips when jungkook grabbed her waist pulling her more closer . He tilted his head to get more access and started moving his lips devouring it . Yn was so much in shock that she neither mover her lips nor moved back . Just let him do what he was doing .

After few minutes she was finally going out of breath so she started landing soft punches on his shoulders . After that he released her from his grips and she stood up blushing mess . Jungkook also stoot up and watching her flustered face and a smirk covered his face . Yes he enjoyed it a lot  without saying anything yn  started moving forward as she she knew this place it was near the castle followed by jungkook who kept his hand in his pocket while starting at her .

On the other hand

" Ohh gooddddddd , someone save me , why did I even agree to come here and those stupid people didn't even come to save mer" Jia was crying her heart out as she was afraid of being alone and this darkness was making it worse . Her nose and eyes were red because of crying

She was under a tree hiding her face between her knees and whipping continuously. But suddenly she jerk open her eyes when someone touch her shoulders . She looks up to see..

Without saying a word she hugged him tightly and started crying

" Please take me from here please" she saw d while hugging her tightly .

Taehyung without saying any word hugged her back and started rubbing her shoulders to give her comfort.

"Shh shhhh everything is fine don't cry ...we will soon get out of here" he said. Jia realised what she was doing and broke the hug.

"Thank you" she said without maintaining an eye contact

" For what?" Tae asked teasingly while leaning towards her

" For finding me " she said as a whisper

" Umm I don't do anything from r free though"

" Then how should I pay you?" She said finally looking at him but got startled to see him  this much close to her . She started learning backward when suddenly he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist .

" Ummmmm let me think" he said looking at her lips and started leaning towards it . She understood his intention, when their lips were going to touch she moved her head and his lips touched her cheeks.

" Umm umm i think we should move"  she said while avoiding his eyes.

" Hmm" he nodded and Fred her from his grips .

Time skip

Soon all the girls were found by the boys and now they were at the dinning table having their dinner . They were quite all the time  .

" HANNAH HANNAH ARE YOU OK?"  A voice echoed in the room and their stoot a panting cora .
She ran towards Hannah and started checking her if she's ok or not.

" Girl's are you ok?" She said while scanning the other four . They all nodded their head while smiling at her

" Ommo , yn why is your face so red are you burning??"  Cora said while placing her hand on her forehead .

" No no unnie I'm totally fine" she told while showing her thumb .

Jungkook smirked at her comment , yn noticed it and gave him a glare .

" Umm my king , i forgot to tell you that oppa is coming tomorrow morning to talk buisness" she said while sitting beside Hannah while the maid served her the food .

Jungkook nodded his head and again everyone  started having their food .

To be continued....

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry something interesting is coming...