5)Is It True?

Note:well this is a sequel of complicated. So it will mainly focus around new story despise it's a continuation. Previous character may appear in between but here the focus are around Ragini, Sanskar, Rohan and Aditi!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar literally stood keeping his laptop aside once after watching Ragini in a golden colour saree holding golder color clutch in her hand where the long earring were dangling, with her hair open.
Sujatha;ab kya meri bahu ko aise hi taad tha rahega?
Sanskar composed. Where as Swara and Laksh laughed watching him being embarrassed.
Sanskar smiles shrugging his shoulder:no mom actually I was watching why are you not a professional beautician yet.
Sujatha nods her head enough don't change the topic now. I have some work now.
She was about to go.

Sanskar ;waise taad ne ka haq hai na Maa.
Sujatha laughs;yes I am sorry.
Laksh;bhaai.. Ragini will get late.
Sanskar :without pictures it's still early. Ragini pose. While she stood posing for the photo as if adhaar card picture.
Swara;laado smile.
Sanskar clicks her pictures in different angles.
Swalak looks at the pictures:wow.
Swara:perks of being a professional photographer.
Sanskar laughs.

Laksh:okay let's drop Ragini for the function now.
Ragini stayed there. As she didn't listen a complement from Sanskar.
While he smiles realising what she wanted.
Swara:Haan let's go.
Ragini unwillingly moved with them.

Sanskar :okay one minute.
He moved his hand around her and pressed his finger on to the forehead :itni pyaari lag rahi hai tho nazar utharna tho banta hi hai.
Ragini felt too happy like everytime he is attentive towards her:i was waiting for it sansii.
He literally hugged her that moment, what would have been his life if she wasn't there.
While swalak smiled.
Swara:I really think sometime that.. We met because they had to meet.
Laksh smiles and nods:i cannot agree more.

****************************************

Aditi looks at the caller ID which shows Abhimanyu.
Aditi recievs the call making up new excuse for avoiding him all these days.
Abhimanyu:come out. I am outside.
Aditi was not expecting this to be honest. But she had no other choice but to face him.
She stood and moved..

Abhimanyu who was standing near his car looks up to her.
Aditi:anything important Abhi!
Abhimanyu left out a laugh:from past 8 years fooling around my life you are asking me if anything important?!
Aditi:what are you talking about?
Abhimanyu:what i am talking about? You really don't know?!
She did not reply.
Abhimanyu:you know what I really loved you aditi. I liked you a lot. I really wanted to start my family with you.
Aditi:let's talk about this later...

Abhimanyu :no.. We must finish this off today and now.. I am really tired to believe more about the excuses you are giving me. Why our relation is not like the way I imagined it to be... I have not hidden anything from you until now I expect the same from you as well Aditi. It's disappointing and tiring that I am the only person who is into this relationship. But I am ready to forget all these past misunderstanding if you tell me that whatever I am assuming is wrong, tell me that I am wrong,give me a hope that our relation is still the same.

Aditi who was till now bending her head made up her mind to tell him that truth:you are not assuming it. We lost the connection.
He smiles and pulls off the ring which he was wearing for almost 5 years and drags her hand placing it on her palm.
He just literally goes from there starting up his car. Where as his eyes welled up and soon he started cry. May this is how the finishing off looks like, where deep down he already knew it.

***************************************

Rohan was scrolling feeds on his phone when he heard Keerti calling Ragini which immediately got him alert.
Keerti hugs Ragini. Which was she really uncomfortable off but still let it go because she have to adapt to this new life style.
Rohan smiles looking at Ragini. She looked so Devine and angelic. He was so lost that he didn't realise that he dropped the phone.
Karan:Arey..
He laughs seeing Rohan and picks up the phone.
He just muttered within himself :Ragini i just love you. I don't know if you ever understand my feelings for you.
When he got a smack from karan :where's your phone?
Rohan looks at his hand:phone.
Karan places it on his hand.
Yuvraj:why are we not blind before we see you like this!
Rohan;achha..
He was about to punch him but yuvraj escapes.