Chapter 5

"No it can't be no!" The young latter said as he ran and ran to someone, tears falling from they're cheeks "MAMA!" That's the lasting he said as the young child saw his beloved mother shot in the head by someone he didn't know

TEARS started to fall, the waves became bigger, fire spreading on everything. Yet he stood their hopeless as he saw his mother dead.

After that it all went black. But before it he heard a familiar voice yelling And coming towards him "ILI" that's the last thing he heard before collapsing to the ground because of the action he just saw.

The young child opened his eyes and was blinded by the lamp in his face as a doctor examined him for injuries, reaching out his hand to see the doctors face the medical was stunned at what he saw. They thought he was half-dead but no, he was alive and healing. "CALL HIS HIGHNESS!" The shocked doctor said as she puts her hand on the young Flag, their future.

"It's going to be alright" he said stroking the head of the latter in a comfortable silence, before the childs father burst into the room tears threatening to escape their fierce rulers eyes at the sight of his only success. His only family, his only child, his one and only.

"Ili! Thank the heavens! You're alright, and thank you Elizabeth" the ruler smile at Elizabeth the doctor who took care of his beloved son the only thing left behind from his wife "it was my duty to protect and care for our future ruler, I was honored your highness to be given a task like this" Elizabeth said bowing to her ruler and dismissing her self to give the father and son the privacy that they need....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________
MESSAGES
______________________

PHILIP
:Ruski where are you?

RUSK
I'm almost therw don't worry:

PHILIP
: Oh ok Ruski^-^

Russia smiled, seeing the progress he had with his Crush he only wished that he could court him but it's to early for that he needed to have permission from the latter's father

It's been three whole days since the planing.

HEYAAA GUYS THIS IS CHAPTER 5 A LITTLE SHORT BUT THIS MUST BE DONE. I CAN'T POST A LOT BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD LUCK(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡