Chapter 4

Taehyung P.O.V

V:

I–I don't... Know...

Jin:

What do you mean by you don't know?... Are you pranking us?

V:

N–No... I'm not pranking you guys... I saw a girl's reflection in the water... Instead of me... She was smirking at me...

Rm:

What nonsense?! That must have been your hallucination... That' why you saw yourself as a girl...

I tried to console myself that I was hallucinating... But my heard was about to pop out of my chest when I heard ringing sound...

V:

Ahh!!!

It was my phone... I opened it and saw a new massage from Jiwoo... Slowly my lips curved into a smile as if nothing just happened right now...

V:

Wait guys... I'm coming a bit later...(went away)

Jin:

What's wrong with this boy?...(raised an eyebrow) He was scared to death a few minutes aga and now... He's smiling like a maniac...

Rm:

Maybe mood swings...

Jhope:

Probably...

                         In the room

Jiwoo:

Hi babe;)

V:

I'm you babe?

Jiwoo:

I mean you can be if you want to :)

I let out a chuckle... She's so flirty as a girl... But it gave butterflies in stomach... I was lying on the bed...

                     *In the Evening*

Jk:

Namjoon hyung?

Rm:

Yeah?

Jk:

I wonder... Who's the owner of this mansion before the company brought it?... There must be someone who bought this mansion... Also... This mansion smells soo new... Like it was finishe built 2 days ago...

Rm:

I'm not sure but I heard a girl owned this mansion... But unfortunate her... She was pushed by a truck and died... I believe her name's Lalisa Monoban... The company didn't told me more about it...

Pushes by a truck... She died in a very bad way... God may give peace to her soul...

???:

𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒆'𝒍𝒍

I heard someone said it from behind me... I snapped my head toward it but saw none... Must have hallucinated again...

Jhope:

Hey Tae! Why don't you check the basement? It's very pretty... We have already checkes it while you went to your room...

V:

Really?! Then I'm going... Bye...

I rushed toward the basement...

I opened the door slowly and carefully head down the stairs... My jaw literally deopped when I saw it's beauty...

V:

Oh god... GOD IT'S LITERALLY A HEAVEN!!!

I said and dropped myself on one of the couch...

I closed my eyes... And relax... It's been a while since I got this much relax after all the works as an artist...

I slowly started to drip of to sleep there... It was vey peaceful... But I didn't knew this peacefullness will disappear after a minute later...