Wishes granted

On this late evening, the entire Beverly Hills High School cheerleading squad was gathered in the school's sports stadium. They were eagerly awaiting their host, the one who had contacted them promising them a surprise beyond their wildest dreams. Of course, the girls were used to the superlatives of Mandy, their ex-captain. But it was hard to deny her anything.

As befits cheerleaders, the girls were all tall, slender and athletic, wearing their usual red and white uniforms consisting of a crop top and a ruffled miniskirt.

"Well then? Is she coming soon or what? I'm tired of waiting, my boyfriends need me" one of the cheerleaders with long blonde hair became impatient.

"I have a chess tournament tomorrow, I don't have anything else to do but wait for Miss Perfection all night!" another girl exclaimed.

"Don't worry, the wait will be more than worth it!" a familiar voice shouted in the distance.

The girls turned to see Mandy appear, walking slowly toward the entrance of the stadium.

"Mandy? There you are at last, what the hell did you...Oh my God!"

Some of them were wide-eyed with surprise, one put her hand in front of her mouth in amazement and others took a step back, almost afraid.

For the person they had before them did not look like the Mandy they had known. She was a true giant with toned and powerful muscles, a fierce and fearsome gaze, a long jet-black hair, characteristically shining with red reflections. She walked towards her slowly while waddling her advantageous buttocks and passing her hand in her hair. She was clearly putting on a show, giving an impression of absolute power and danger.

None of the girls moved, either too terrified or impressed by Mandy's transfiguration.

She stopped and smiled at them. She put her left hand on her hip and contracted her right bicep, which made a few girls giggle.

"So? What do you think? Not bad, huh?" said Mandy as she turned her piercing gaze towards them.

One of the cheerleaders, barely out of her astonishment, dared to say a few words.

"Mandy...What? What happened to you?" she asked.

As emboldened by the speech of her partner, another stepped forward in turn pointing to the super-muscled body of the young woman.

" Look at her! She looks downright balmy!"

"You'd have to be blind not to see it...How did you do it? A new diet or a secret training method? Tell us Mandy!" exclaimed a girl with red hair in a bun.

Mandy merely smiled more.

"I can share my secret with you. I'll do even better than that: I'll pay you for it. Ten million dollars each!"

Again, there were stunned looks and shouts of amazement. Some girls frowned and others whispered to their neighbors. Obviously, although they were used to Mandy's eccentricities, none of them seemed to have taken her word seriously.

"You...you want to pay us to train?" one cheerleader asked.

"Who said anything about training? But why don't you go check your bank account, I've already paid the full amount, and you'll get an equivalent bonus once the...work is done."

The girls rushed to the bleachers where they were resting and hurried to check their bank accounts with their cell phones.

Once again, shouts of astonishment and jubilation echoed through the empty stadium. Mandy had not lied: their bank accounts, already well-filled for some of them, had literally exploded. All of them were now multimillionaires.