chapter 2 - nooroo and lukey loo

Noah

It was 7pm, on a Tuesday when I heard a knock at the door. I was home alone, well not in my official home but I was laying low here. I had got to know the Andersons, and their habits, what they liked and disliked. I spent most of my time with Nora, who for some reasons trusted me when I was running down the alleyway towards her. Weird girl.

But I liked that she trusted me straight away, and didn't back away from me, trembling while dialling '999' ffs. They say '999' is an angel number, the angel number of release, funny that, seeing as for me that number means being captured.

I checked my phone to see if any of them had texted me to say that they had just knocked on the door, no notifications. *knock knock knock* again.

'Oh my lord fuck off' i mumbled to myself. I drew back the curtains in Nora's room and peered out of the window, my face covered by a purge mask that i found in Nora's Halloween Costumes box. A boy with bright red hair stood at the door, tapping his foot impatiently.

He didn't look dangerous so I took the mask off and quickly walked downstairs. I hesitated before opening the door, 'Finally' the boy huffed, wandering inside. He walked straight past me, I shut the door and pulled a face.

'Nora you really have to turn your music down, I was knocking for five minu- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?' he yelled at me. I put my hands up in defence, 'Woah woah woah, chill! I'm a friend of Nora's, i'm staying here for a while.'

The boys anger reduced, and he raised an eyebrow. 'Hold on...' he pointed an accusing finger at me, 'aren't you that guy on the news-'

'Yeah yeah, I've heard this before' I cut him off, 'I'm staying with the Anderson's because I'm on the run, Mark allowed me to stay, okay?'

The red head looked at me and nodded slowly.

'Right right... you're not gonna kill me are you?' He questioned, I shook my head and chuckled in response. He went over to the sofa and sat down. now probably feeling more comfortable seeing as i had reassured him I was in fact not going to unsubscribe him from oxygen.

He was wearing a basic white tee from north face, a pair of blue denim jeans, and a black jacket from... i don't fuckin know but it was a black jacket.

'What's your name?' I asked him. He tilted his head up at me, 'Lucas'

'Lucas' I repeated, i moved over to him slowly and sat opposite him. 'Are you, friends with Nora orrrr?' I suggested.

Lucas' eyes widened and he raised two of his hands, 'No no no no no, Nora and I are best friends. We aren't- no. God I couldn't put up with her-'

I cut him off by glaring at him. No words were spoken, and yet he was stunned to silence.

'Cierra el pico. Nora es belleza y perfección y ni siquiera puedes compararla, hijo de puta pelirrojo.' I cursed at him.

Lucas' jaw dropped open. 'Nawww I fully forgot you were Spanish' he spoke, causing the both of us to laugh.

'I mean, do I look of the caucasian persuasion to you?' I retorted, cracking my be-bloodied knuckles. Lucas shrugged and shook his head 'I guess not'.

~~~~
nooroo 😘🖕

HEYYY NORA so
who's the spanish dude.

wait.. HE LET YOU
IN??

ffs noah

dumbass bitch